[FREE GAME] The Walking Cat

0vZ

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody! Let me show you my game :)

Use your mind to trick Zombiecat and get Captain Puffy to Miss Purr-Purr!
Tired of games, where you need to aim or shoot fast?
Ready for a smart thinking game?

You’ll see the cutest and funniest characters, you’ve ever seen. It’s just so mi-mi-mi!
You’ll go though 230 (!!!) levels!

The rules are simple, but the game is hard.
All you need to know is that Zombiecat moves two cells in a turn, but it is stupid.
Zombiecat always goes straight to you. When he decides where to go – he always prefers to move in the horizontal direction (left or right).
You can use walls, traps, teleports and obstacles to get away from Zombiecat.
If you can’t pass a certain level, don’t be upset – the game has a built-in hint and solution system that would help you.

It has 230 levels. First 20 levels are easy and have some tutorials and hints to help player get in touch with the game.
After level #21 the game becomes really hard.

Another feature of my game – it supports all Windows Phone devices, from WP7 and up to WP8.1. I don’t forget about old WP7 users, so my game is one of the few new games, that provide support for WP7 users.

My game was developed with a great support of WPcentral.com forum members. They helped me a lot with beta-testing and in translation. All those help I’ve got for free - it made me change my mind and make my game free.

At the moment my game supports several languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Arabic, Hindi, Slovenian, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese), and most of the localization was made not by bing or google translate, it was translated by real humans - WPCentral.com forum members!

The Walking Cat | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

1.png2.png
3.png4.png
5.png6.png
7.png8.png

The Walking Cat | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
PS. Special thanks to translators from WPCentral.com: Mark Tepper, wphone08, TheMightyCraken, index1366, Yousri Ahmed, guillams, AnestisL820, Veett, Gkaarl, Smili, hope4wp, quanlich

Last edited:

0vZ

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Dear wpcentral members, please, help me to choose what would be better: to make my game tile with a transparent background or leave it unchanged?

0vZ

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Game updated to ver.1.0.3.2: some translation strings are fixed (already in Windows phone marketplace).
New version 1.0.3.5 awaiting for certification with Vietnamese language support!

0vZ

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello! The latest version (1.0.4.0) updated about 8 hours ago crashes with several users.
Please, do not update to this version! You can update if see a newer version (1.0.4.1) in marketplace app.
If have updated and experiencing crashes, please, contact me, so we can find out the solution!

0vZ

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb