I'd heard about Doctor Who as a kid, probably due to upcoming program announcements on PBS while watching Monty Python. I may even have tried to watch some old ones, but at least at the time, I didn't get into it. Then with Russell Davies' version, I couldn't get enough. I watch the show repeatedly, I watch the old ones, I watch the cartoons, and I've watched the movie a few times. My wife made me a birthday present of a Tardis-blue 3D frame holding the police box sign and Matt's and David's sonics. It's very cool.

Not that long ago, I decided to feed my fandom with the Windows Phone 8 application "Doctor Who Review". It features a main news feed, youtube video searches, a blog feed, information links on each of the actors who have played the doctor, a lot of links to other sites, and a search for your local Doctor Who events, which may yield new results now that the new series is about to start.

Quite a few people have downloaded it, but I may be the biggest user. I like it a lot, and used it a lot at any opportunity where I need to wait for something (I'm married, so that happens often). If you're a fan, check it out if you get a chance, available in any English-speaking Windows Phone Apps store as Doctor Who Review.

Thanks guys, take care.
    Sal
    Guytronic likes this.
    08-04-2014 03:07 PM
    08-04-2014 03:12 PM
    My pleasure Guytronic, literally! And I'm very open to improving it, so if you or anyone has ideas, let me know, I hope you enjoy it.
    Guytronic likes this.
    08-04-2014 03:32 PM