Key Note: Note taking app for WP8

Ronak_LM

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Key Note is a simple, fast and user-friendly note taking app for Windows Phone. It lets you organize your notes in separate books, sort them the way you like and pin them to your start screen.

3000104f-08e8-46dd-a569-4ebb71f893b2
b5bfc0ec-de7e-47cf-8631-fffb04b45e5a
9911e8d4-7286-4a71-9d77-d81885929869
0ee75b0c-bae9-4b7e-969d-64c4366e55a6

Features:
-Organize your notes into a separate books
-Most recently viewed notes appear in the main page for faster access
-Pin your books and notes to your start screen (wide tile supported)
-Toggle between transparent or colored tiles
-Share your note by email, sms or other apps that support sharing
-Copy note to clipboard
-Speech to text option
-Backup and restore from OneDrive
-Password protection

Download Now

Ronak_LM

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't Onenote do this?
I find it slow.. It syncs most of the time, and during the sync, I'm unable to delete the notes. Also, I couldn't find the option to create notebooks from phone. All of them would go into the default notebook. Besides that, there is no option to pin the notebook in question, and there didn't even bother adding speech to text option. MS did a bad job at making the OneNote app, which is why I was using other alternatives before making this. But that's just my opinion. There are people who may like OneNote more.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I find it slow.. It syncs most of the time, and during the sync, I'm unable to delete the notes. Also, I couldn't find the option to create notebooks from phone. All of them would go into the default notebook. Besides that, there is no option to pin the notebook in question, and there didn't even bother adding speech to text option. MS did a bad job at making the OneNote app, which is why I was using other alternatives before making this. But that's just my opinion. There are people who may like OneNote more.

Looks good and your right, does your app sync with Onenote, I use ON as the centre of my GTD system and agree about the issues you mentioned, if yours synced with Onenote (no idea how feasible that is) then id jump at it.

Ronak_LM

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Looks good and your right, does your app sync with Onenote, I use ON as the centre of my GTD system and agree about the issues you mentioned, if yours synced with Onenote (no idea how feasible that is) then id jump at it.
Unfortunately no, I don't think there is any public OneNote API that would allow that. The best I could do is allow you to backup or restore the notes to/from your OneDrive account.

coderserdar

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
It is a good app
And you can try Awesome Note too.
It has note folder protection property
You can assign different passwords to different note folders

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member