[FREE GAME] Polygons, an addictive 10 second tile based puzzle game, exclusively for WP8/W8

lambomang

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have recently released my game Polygons for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8
The game is currently exclusive to those platforms. I have no current plans to port it to Android or iOS, however I'm not ruling out doing so sometime in the future.

Family Pic copy.png

About x40.png
Polygons is a fast paced little puzzle game that will keep you addicted for hours!
The game is simple. You have 10 seconds to make the longest chain of polygons possible. Chain together polygons that match, either by shape or colour. But don't be fooled by its simplicity, getting a long chain is harder than it seems...

3 different game modes:
*Classic* - You have 10 seconds to make the longest chain of tiles you can. Chain together tiles that match, either by shape or colour.
*Endurance* - You have 10 seconds to make chains of polygons. Every time you make a chain you get points and time is added back onto the clock.
*Challenge* - You have a minimum amount of polygons you must chain together, listed at the bottom beside your score. The minimum increases after each round.

screenshots.png
wp_ss_20140807_0001.png wp_ss_20140807_0002.png wp_ss_20140807_0003.png wp_ss_20140807_0007.png wp_ss_20140807_0008.png wp_ss_20140807_0004.png

download.png
258x67_WPS_Download_cyan.png WindowsStore_badge_en_English_Green_med_258x67.png

Cheers,
lambomang signature.png

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Whoa. I'm impressed. Give me a moment so I could clear some space and I'll download this~

Two questions that I'll ask for the people who are vaguely interested in this game:
1. Is cross-buy implemented?
2. What do you define as a success for your game?

lambomang

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Whoa. I'm impressed. Give me a moment so I could clear some space and I'll download this~
Thanks! Hope you find the game itself impressive too :)

1. Is cross-buy implemented?
It is a universal app, however the game is free and does not contain any in app purchases. So technically no. The highscores don't transfer between devices either, although that is something I may change in the future.

2. What do you define as a success for your game?
To be honest, I don't really know. I only made this game as a weekend project to familiarise myself with adding advertising into games. So I guess success for this game is making at least $1 off of it :p
Or did I totally misread the question and you in fact meant what a success inside the game is? Which in that case is stringing together the longest chain of polygons possible. If someone ever manages to chain all the polygons in a grid together I will forever worship them because I think it is nigh on impossible :p

lambomang

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Give an option to delete ads, you may make some money out of it :)
The game looks great.
Thanks :) I might try putting an option like that in, but first I need to update it to fix highscore saving on the Windows 8 version as it appears to be broken o_O It's working fine on WP8 though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes