DesignTile is FREE for the next 13 hours :D

baracatbros

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Banner620_2.png

DesignTile is a collection of hand crafted tiles for your calendar. We let one principal guide us throughout the design: ?Design For Humans?.

SS001.png SS002.png SS003.png

We hope you can feel and be delighted by the love and thought put into DesignTile. We also love to hear your feedback. We finally would love to see your own designs added to our App. Contact us through Facebook, Twitter or by email.

qrcode(1).png
258x67_WPS_Download_cyan.png

DesignTile? Designed By Humans For Humans :excited:

Attachments

• qrcode.png
    qrcode.png
    458 bytes · Views: 74
  • 462x120_WPS_Download_cyan.png
    462x120_WPS_Download_cyan.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 154x40_WPS_Download_cyan.png
    154x40_WPS_Download_cyan.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 74
  • qrcode(2).png
    qrcode(2).png
    379 bytes · Views: 74
Last edited:

baracatbros

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: DesignTile, Tiles Designed for Humans

You asked and we listened :)
Tapping the tile on version 1.0.1 launches the default calendar on Windows Phone 8.1.

Please keep the suggestions flowing :D

pod4711

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: DesignTile, Beautifully designed 3 rows calendar tiles

Really beautiful. Do you think you could make the Poki tile transparent? And I noticed the system calendar app always launches in day view, is it possible for you to launch it in week view or month view, too?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Nice to see that one of my feature requests already made its way into the app. :) Really looking forward to seeing DesignApp evolve. Great app! :)

baracatbros

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Really beautiful. Do you think you could make the Poki tile transparent? And I noticed the system calendar app always launches in day view, is it possible for you to launch it in week view or month view, too?

@Poki transparent yes. I am already contacting MSFT support to see how to solve the issue of calendar launching in the day view

baracatbros

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Nice to see that one of my feature requests already made its way into the app. :) Really looking forward to seeing DesignApp evolve. Great app! :)

Thank you and please keep your ideas and suggestions flowing. Btw do you have any recommendation on how to get Windows Phone users to know about the app and download it.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site

Great app! I like this better than the one I paid for when I got my phone (that one is nice, but not so customizable). I like being able to see 3 things (one is kind of useless), but what really wins me over is being able to open the default calendar app. Thanks!!!

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site

One other thing that would be cool is an event counter for the day. That's a surprisingly useful feature. Definitely enjoying the new tile!

Brian282

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site

wishful thinking is there a way to make the font Larger? If you have to make it only with two dots instead of three. I'm running a 635 with the tiles shrunk down. I've been trying desperately to find a way to increase the font size without washing out in the background.

baracatbros

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

wishful thinking is there a way to make the font Larger? If you have to make it only with two dots instead of three. I'm running a 635 with the tiles shrunk down. I've been trying desperately to find a way to increase the font size without washing out in the background.

Great idea.
Will hopefully consider this in an update :)

baracatbros

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

One other thing that would be cool is an event counter for the day. That's a surprisingly useful feature. Definitely enjoying the new tile!

That's an important feature which I be happy to implement in the near future :)

baracatbros

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

DesignTile is now updated :)
  • Added support for all calendar types (Google, exchange ...)
  • Tiles will follow your preferences (disabled calendars in the default calendar app will be kept disabled)
  • Improved App start-up speed
  • Fixed issues with some tiles layouts

Please keep your suggestions and ideas flowing.
Thank you so much for your support :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb