Customize your Home screen with the all new Clock Plus App for Windows Phone 8.1

khoamanchester

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Customize your Home screen with the all new Clock Plus App for Windows Phone 8.1

Clock Plus is a great clock app. The tile of the app gets updated for every minute. And you have a plenty of options to customise the tile. There are many skins for you to select from. And also many text fonts.

Core features:
Basic: Simple clock.
+ 42 backgrounds(colour).
+ 42 text colour.
+ 24 fonts.
Premium: Clock with nice graphic.
+ 4 styles.
+ 47 backgrounds.
+ 42 text colour.
+ 23 fonts.
13.png16.png18.png20.png
Al you have to do is open the app> customise the tile> tap on the update button in the bottom. it will take few minutes for the tile to configure. then pin the tile.

Video:

Link Store:
Clock Plus | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
QR Code:
pr.png

Last edited:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've stumbled across this app just a couple of days ago and I have to say that it's by far the best live clock app available in the store. I've even posted the store link on Twitter and Facebook (my timeline + several groups), because I was so amazed with it. :) It has become even better with yesterday's update. Love the premium features. :)

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Wow, it really works, even on Battery Saver mode on! Worth the wait of the processing time.

Anyway, wanna test it for battery usage. Thanks for the app!

Last edited:

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
This app actually works! It looks good on my L1520 start screen having transparent live tile. Thank you guys for sharing. I hope WPC run an article for this app to spread the word.

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Does this mean, in general, that any live tiles can be updated every single minute.. and not restricted to 30mins.

This might be the real 'live' tiles.. but the question is, does it drains more battery severely or just a lil bit more?

doktor1

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Great app, I use Endomondo a lot on my bike so now I can see time clearly with taping on home screen while driving!
Only must see how is with battery life!

wp_ss_20140828_0003.png

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Does this mean, in general, that any live tiles can be updated every single minute.. and not restricted to 30mins.

This might be the real 'live' tiles.. but the question is, does it drains more battery severely or just a lil bit more?

Any live tile can be real, as long as push services are supported. ;) When background agents are used though, the fastest update time is approximately every 20 minutes. The 1 minute agent seems to be reserved for time access only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes