[FREE 3D GAME] Biomines

PaulKUB

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone !

I'd like to show you the game I have just made :

Biomines is a logical game in witch you have to clear the cube as fast as possible without touching a mine, else you lose.
There are three levels of difficulty with different cube sizes : 4x4x4, 6x6x6, 9x9x9.
You will love this game that features a colourful interface and high quality 3D graphics.

You can find it on the store : Biomines
I attached a QRCode so that you can directly access the game from your smartphone.

This game was entirely developed by me, I used the Monogame Framework and XAML for the user interface.
If you have development related questions, don't hesitate ;)

Give me your feedback, and if you like it please write a review on the store :)

Paul

Attachments

• Appicon128.png
    Appicon128.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 15
  • QRCode.png
    QRCode.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 17
  • screenshotsEN720.png
    screenshotsEN720.png
    241.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

PaulKUB

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your support, I'm glad that you are enjoying my game.
Your comments are very nice, but could you please leave a comment on the store as well ? As a freelance developper, it would really really help me get started :)

The game has been updated, now it supports french language and I fixed some bugs.
Soon you will be able to see your global rank for each level of difficulty, so stay tuned !

Have fun
Paul

Last edited:

Darkays

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey there,

I left a review in the store, but I wanted to comment on here. I like the twist that you put on the classic game of Minesweeper, very solid in presentation. The only thing that I would suggest is to reorganize the help text a bit, right now it is all over the place (like the OK button is at the top of the screen). But really that is nit-picking. Nice work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte