[APP] KitKat Launcher - Experience Android KitKat on your Windows Phone

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Android makes me think of Windows 3.1 and Windows 95. I could never go back to desktop icons. Although, Android L has some nice looking design cues.

Luis Donin

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
hey, I downloaded the app, but now I can't turn it off because the power button is broken, is there a way of turning the app off?
I checked the option on the settings, but now it is pissing me off, I liked but there are lots of apps that i can't use

Pedro Luiz

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I loved the launcher but i can't use a lot of apps because they don't appear in the homescreen or in the application list. Is there a way to make them appear?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I love this idea, and you're skilled, but I much prefer Windows. It's just an interesting app. I'd really enjoy it if you could put your skills to making new apps by listening to the ideas of other people, and help close the app gap. If you put enough work into them you could make truly beautiful apps for Windows phones.

rishabh876

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
hey, I downloaded the app, but now I can't turn it off because the power button is broken, is there a way of turning the app off?
I checked the option on the settings, but now it is pissing me off, I liked but there are lots of apps that i can't use
Sorry to hear that, am afraid lock key is required to turn it off.

Luis Donin

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the app, but I can't download any new app and I can't use snapchat and other apps, but so far, it is the best in the store

kuteguy

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I just signed up to this forum because of this thread. I really want you to encourage to continue developing this app.

I bought a surface pro 3 last week and I am this close to returning it.your app might be the only reason I keep the Surface.

Being a Windows user for 15 years, Android user for 5 years, and iPhone user for 2 weeks, I have to say Microsoft have got the metro interface REALLY wrong. It is just unusable - basically Windows 3.1 wrapped in gift wrap.. you just can't access anything without having to press a zillion buttons.

Android has the best interface but sine people don't compare oranges with oranges. You can't compare a cheap $50 android phone with apple or Microsoft ones costing upwards of $500.

So PLEASE keep developing this app! It might just be the thing that saves Microsoft's touch devices.

And yes the Windows app store is a joke! On android market apps have around a million+ downloads.. whereas on Microsoft you will be lucky to see 500.

Just the prospect of ditching my laptop and android tablet for one device in the surface pro 3 i5 8gb 256gb brought into the 8.1 world but i think i'd rather stay with 2 devices that get the job done than one device that only gets half the job done

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss