Want Cortana to remember things? Get CORTANA MEMO for free!

emyxsoft

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello Forum-goers, as we all know Cortana is an incredible personal assistant that helps us get things done quickly.
One catch is that Cortana isn't able to 'remember' what you tell her and then retrieve that info when you ask her.

Cortana Memo for Windows Phone is a great extension to Cortana which helps you do just that- remember all your stuff.

120x120.png qrcode.png

Just launch Cortana and say "Memo, remember that I left my keys on the kitchen counter."
When you need to find your keys, just launch Cortana and ask "Memo, where did I leave my keys?"

It's that easy.

You also get the option of adding memos through text. Just click the add button, type away, and Cortana will remember your typed memos just fine.

Plus, you can pin an unlimited amount of colorful memos to your Start screen like sticky notes!

It's fast, easy, colorful, and ad-free.

1.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Let me know you how you like it!

Full link: Cortana Memo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Looks interesting, now where did I leave Cortana, I just can't remember......

Sorry folks, just remembered I am in the UK so don't have it yet, but I live in hope :wink:

Bob

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Cool Idea, but it doesn't work for me. It creates memos just fine, but when I launch Cortana to ask her about the memo, it just creates another memo. I must be doing something wrong...

emyxsoft

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Cool Idea, but it doesn't work for me. It creates memos just fine, but when I launch Cortana to ask her about the memo, it just creates another memo. I must be doing something wrong...

Hi,

To retrieve information, start by saying any of these words: "What...", "When...", "How...", "Where...", and "Why..."

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks.

emyxsoft

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't work! All it does is make a note. When you ask it to remember - it just lists web pages at you.

Hi,

After installing the app, you need to launch it at least once so that it registers with Cortana.

Then when you launch Cortana, begin with saying "Memo, remember..."

Thanks.

emyxsoft

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't work! Cortana does to even recognize the app.

It appears Cortana Alpha has trouble picking up the command "Memo". Your phone might be running the Alpha version of Cortana (if it is Beta please let me know).

I'll inform you on any new update that will fix this while I look for a solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel