#RedStripeDeals - Save on Windows Phone apps and games every week

ceeesquared

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I made an app called #RedStripeDeals that shows the latest Red Stripe Deals for Windows Phone. Every week, Windows Phone puts six apps and games on sale.

Trial version is fully functional. For the paid version, you get additional benefits such as:
-Toast notifications for new deals
-Live tiles to show apps that are on Red Stripe Deals
-Xbox mode. You can set the app to show live tile and toast notifications for Xbox Windows Phone games.
-See previous Xbox games that were on Red Stripe Deals

rsd.png

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Well that is another app idea out the window :grin:, downloaded and bought.

Edit:

previous on screen shows prices in dollars, is it not possible to display previous deals in local currency?

It is simple & to the point, like the app and I would say if you could find a way to implement gestures based controls for instance if swiping left on the game would bring up games from the publisher and right for more games. Something along those lines and a tally of what you have downloaded would help make your app even better :)

ceeesquared

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Well that is another app idea out the window :grin:, downloaded and bought.

Edit:

previous on screen shows prices in dollars, is it not possible to display previous deals in local currency?

It is simple & to the point, like the app and I would say if you could find a way to implement gestures based controls for instance if swiping left on the game would bring up games from the publisher and right for more games. Something along those lines and a tally of what you have downloaded would help make your app even better :)

Thanks for the trying out my app. Unfortunately, my only source (TrueAchievements) only archives the games and shows the Red Stripe Deal prices in dollars. Regarding additional gestures for additional functions, I will consider those for the next update. Right now, it uses context menu (tap and hold) with the ability to share the app to others.

Again, many thanks. :)

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the trying out my app. Unfortunately, my only source (TrueAchievements) only archives the games and shows the Red Stripe Deal prices in dollars. Regarding additional gestures for additional functions, I will consider those for the next update. Right now, it uses context menu (tap and hold) with the ability to share the app to others.

Again, many thanks. :)

Oh I see, makes sense as it easier for TrueAchievements to archive in one currency as opposed to all currencies in the world lol.

Thanks for letting me know about the tap & hold to share and confirm it works like it should.

Keep it up! :).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes