[App] pocketBRAIN - Smart and easy memo app with no clutter

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to present one of my apps. It was first released some months ago, but got some cool new feature yesterday.

It's about pocketBRAIN, a smart and easy memo app, which comes with some outstanding features. You are exausted because you have so many things in your head? Just put it in your pocket! Homework? To-do's? Shopping lists? No problem for pocketBRAIN. Because you can pin your notes on you start screen, and even see all your notes on your lock screen, you will never ever forget anything!

screenshot0.jpg screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg

A unique feature of pocketBRAIN is the available super-keyboard, which adds navigation cursors like these on Android keyboards.

screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg

With the latest update, you are now able to backup and restore your data on OneDrive. In addition, optional in-app purchasing options have been added.

Curious? Download pocketBRAIN for free with no adverts from the Windows Phone Store.

qr_pocketbrain_tile%u002525255B24%u002525255D.png

PS: The app is availible in many languages, such as English, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese and more. But if your language is missing, please contact me and help to make pocketBRAIN avaiable for your language. Thx!

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I just published a new massive update, which is completely based on user feedback :)

The update 2.5 includes the following improvements:
  • The title is now selected by default instead of the content
  • You can switch to the content by pressing the ENTER key
  • Sharing-Feature now for all social networks and messengers
  • New setting to define the opacity of the lock screen background image
  • An empty title is not displayed in the list anymore
  • New setting for XXXL font size
  • New setting to define whether the Live Tile has a transparent background
  • The list shows the creation time next to the creation date

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics