[GAME] LexiContest

Chris Hackmann

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Introducing LexiContest, a new word puzzle game for Windows Phoine 8/8.1 - 512MB support included.

Inspired by games such as Wordament, LexiContest has you swiping across connected letters to form words and score more than competing players in two minute matches. Letters are replaced as you form words, and a relatively small number of connections per letter leads to an extra challenge. Extra points can be scored by creating words from loops of letters and by cutting off letters from the root letter(the middle letter), adding a layer of strategy to word formation.

Try it out today!

LexiContest on Windows Phone store

screenSpread.png

Darkays

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I love the twist that you put on game like Wordament, really neat idea. I had to get readjusted to it but I found it an interesting nonetheless. I also really like how you have the longest word at the end of the round. Maybe add a "How to play" pop up when you start the game for the first time, while I previously played Wordament beforehand not everyone will know how to play it right away. I wish more people would play it though...

In any case, excellent work here, I wish you the best of luck!

Chris Hackmann

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for giving it a shot, Darkays, I really appreciate it! There are some basic instructions on the title screen, but I agree that there could be something more, especially visually, in terms of instructions. First order of business is drumming up interest, though -- something that has become much more difficult since the removal of the "New" category in the shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99