OverVolt: crazy slot cars

Interactive_Project

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
608e8528-85c2-4091-9324-f39c0cc67420.png
Hello everyone,
we released 3 months ago this innovative racing game inspired by slot-cars real game.
The game is funded by the program AppCampus.

Description:
Run crazy miniature slot cars in OverVolt! Customize your car, challenge your friends, use the power-UPs, and be the best of the neighbourhood!
Challenge the top of the class! Control your favourite cars through six fantastic scenarios and forty cool tracks of single and multiplayer mode!
Features:
Control your miniature cars without letting them fly out of the track
Create your-own unique car style! Go to the store-dedicated section and shoot a picture of whatever you like!
Pompieri.jpg
Enjoy your personalized car, playing it and sharing it on you facebook profile!
Choose among more than 25 cars with great styles and characteristics
Race your friends, challenge them on facebook and share the results climbing the ladder of the rankings!

screen-600x600.png
10696189_706967842686562_253332328882943375_n (1).jpg

Windows Phone Central has already talked about us here:
"OverVolt comes to WP before iOS and Android and it rocks"
"OverVolt premium version free for limited time"

The game is exclusively published on Windows Phone, we are working on the porting for other platform.
Since now we have 310.000 of downloads worldwide and 4.6 of stars rating average.

This is the link to download OverVolt: OverVolt: crazy slot cars | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Many thanks for your kind attention, i hope you like our game, we had really a super cool experience on WP and we are proud to be part of this forum and developer of this platform.
1920x1080 2014-10-15 14-53-29.jpg

firealarm.png
10649897_700253873357959_8739197901374372712_n.jpg
2 (3).jpg

Last edited:

Darkays

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey there,

I remember trying out your game back when it was featured here on WPCentral and loving it. So I downloaded it again... Yep, still loving it. I really think that this style of game is really good on a phone. When I played with slot cars in real life, I would normally feather the throttle or lightly press it to get around corners, which you can't do in this game but that isn't really your fault as it is a touchscreen. I love the presentation and the funky music. I think that this is an excellent game! Well done, guys!

Interactive_Project

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey there,

I remember trying out your game back when it was featured here on WPCentral and loving it. So I downloaded it again... Yep, still loving it. I really think that this style of game is really good on a phone. When I played with slot cars in real life, I would normally feather the throttle or lightly press it to get around corners, which you can't do in this game but that isn't really your fault as it is a touchscreen. I love the presentation and the funky music. I think that this is an excellent game! Well done, guys!

Hi Darkays,
thanks about your comment about OverVolt.
The game has changed a lot since we launched it 3 months ago, we try our best to improve the game experience and bring more fun to gamers, we are really happy that you are still loving it :)

Cheers!
Francesco

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720