Juicy (battery app) is now available for windows phone 8.1 devices

itsJuicy

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Windows platform is the only one in which I saw users asking developers to make the app free.
Every good app takes a lot of effort and months of development (you know that, since you are a developer).
I guess the windows phone users should learn to respect and pay the good apps (....ignore the others), and only this way, more developers will join and create other good apps.
In other words, if the effort and time spent building an app is not worth for the developer, the platform will not evolve, since the apps are the ones that complete an OS.

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Actually the other platforms have it too. Android has free app a day. And I forgot the name of the IOS one. He wasn't asking for you to make it free forever. Just a one day thing. Many developers actually do it, both big time and small time.

itsJuicy

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I did not say that the other platforms don't have the app free, but that users are not asking developers to make it free, but developers decide to offer it free to promote it. I did saw a lot of comments in other apps, and I received emails asking me to make the app free.
Hope I made myself clear !

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I did not say that the other platforms don't have the app free, but that users are not asking developers to make it free, but developers decide to offer it free to promote it. I did saw a lot of comments in other apps, and I received emails asking me to make the app free.
Hope I made myself clear !

Yeah,totally agreed with you.
But as you said some developers make this app free just for promotion right? So why not make it for free one day and make this beautiful app famous on windows phone store,it will also increase ratings as well as reviews/feedbacks from a user which will help to develop app even more. :) IMO

ZombieZoom

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Juicy is amazing! Why make it free when it's only 0.99 $ ? I am sure I won't be developing an awesome app like this for free! It's worth every penny, so stop complaining!

panchovx

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Good work! I've already purchased the app and is awesome. If you need help with the Spanish translation please don't hesitate to contact me.

itsJuicy

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
A new version has been submitted to the store.
We added a new chart that displays the charge and discharge percent. In charts screen, press the menu button to switch to charge/discharge chart.
The update should be approved and visible in the store, soon.

Attachments

• chargedisch.png
    chargedisch.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 0
  • wp_ss_20141205_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20141205_0003.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members