[Weather Watch] Hyper-accurate forecasting

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Weather Watch is a most SIMPLEST and POWERFUL free weather application. All services are absolutely free. No hidden payments.

A neat and beautifully designed local, national and international Weather app for hyper-accurate forecasting also features real-time weather predictions. App provides weather for over 232 COUNTRIES around the world. Cover approximately 3 MILLION worldwide cities and towns and provide detailed weather forecast.

TRY NOW:
Weather Watch | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

d39bfd2e-5974-43c7-8ed8-ca301d1afabc.png

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
"Your phone doesn't meet the minimum requirements needed to run this app."

App requires:
location services
maps
music library
media playback
data services
movement and directional sensor
web browser component
WVGA (480x800)

I'm using 1020. What is my phone lacking for just a weather app? Is it the "movement and directional sensor" @ Sensor-core, or need to be on Developer Preview, maybe Denim? :-/

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
just updated the app please check back in 6-12 hours at store

App requires:
location services
maps
music library
media playback
data services
web browser component
WVGA (480x800)

I'm using 1020. What is my phone lacking for just a weather app? Is it the "movement and directional sensor" @ Sensor-core, or need to be on Developer Preview, maybe Denim? :-/

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
have you tried ? please send me your feedback ? did app ran smooth ?

App requires:
location services
maps
music library
media playback
data services
web browser component
WVGA (480x800)

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Qasim,

Thank you for sharing your weather app with us. I've got 32 weather apps installed on my L1020 (with Cyan & Dev Prev) and I regularly access and monitor numerical and graphical international weather models from different sources. Out of the 32, only seven are pinned on my start screen and only those seven are allowed to run in the background.

I played around with your app a bit and here are some of my queries and comments:
1. I'd like to know the source of your weather data. As for reliability, it'll take me at least a week to tell.
2. I think it would be better if the front live tile would immediately display the weather conditions instead of the app logo. Also, the "23C partly cloudy" at the upper right of the app logo can be misleading.
3. The wide tile text layout is a bit off.
4. How come I don't see your app in the list of "apps that can run in the background" in the native Battery Saver?
5. No option to customize (display, units, notifications, etc.). Actually, no "Settings" menu item anywhere in the app.
6. The ads...

Those are all. I hope these would help in developing your app. So far, no serious bugs encountered.

Good luck!

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the suggestions , i will work the ones that needed to be worked...

4 - i willl reply to you after checking in with my dev team
5 - we will add these very soon
6 - actually the ads are promoting our own app...we made the weather app free ...we can remove ads if we go paid ...though for now we dont have plans of going paid...

Hi, Qasim,

Thank you for sharing your weather app with us. I've got 32 weather apps installed on my L1020 (with Cyan & Dev Prev) and I regularly access and monitor numerical and graphical international weather models from different sources. Out of the 32, only seven are pinned on my start screen and only those seven are allowed to run in the background.

I played around with your app a bit and here are some of my queries and comments:
1. I'd like to know the source of your weather data. As for reliability, it'll take me at least a week to tell.
2. I think it would be better if the front live tile would immediately display the weather conditions instead of the app logo. Also, the "23C partly cloudy" at the upper right of the app logo can be misleading.
3. The wide tile text layout is a bit off.
4. How come I don't see your app in the list of "apps that can run in the background" in the native Battery Saver?
5. No option to customize (display, units, notifications, etc.). Actually, no "Settings" menu item anywhere in the app.
6. The ads...

Those are all. I hope these would help in developing your app. So far, no serious bugs encountered.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss