ODDS CALCULATOR
    Odds Calculator | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

With this app you can keep track of all your current soccer (football) bets. It's possible to save your current single, combo or system bets, get an overview over the possible winnings and set reminders for important matches. Beyond that, I also implemented a statistics page where you can see how much bets you already won/lost, how much money you made ...
    The app is currently focused on soccer bets, but of course you can try it out and see whether or not it's also good for other sporting bets.

If you got interested, I'd be pleased if you could try the app and then tell me what you like about it and/or what could be made better.

And, finally, some screenshots:
    01.png02.png03.png
    10-07-2014 01:43 PM
    Looks nice, but why do you require these permissions:

owner identity
    music library
    photos library
    media playback

data services <- for ads?
    phone dialer
    movement and directional sensor
    web browser component
    10-07-2014 01:54 PM
    The app requires these permissions in order to show ads, you can see it in the following page where the implementation of the AdControl in the app is described (read point 6):
    Windows Phone 8.0 Silverlight Apps -- Integrating the AdControl Using the Visual Designer

I didn't delete the basic permissions as it says "Do not uncheck the other capabilities, your app will not run if you do.".
    10-07-2014 03:00 PM