Monetal Activation Code For FREE instead of 5$ for only 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

I am dev of Monetal app for Windows Phone. Monetal needs your opinion, so it announces Five Days Activation Code Fiesta!

youTube.png

The rules are simple. Install free version of Monetal, post a request here, and you will get activation code for FREE to unlock all features. What is Monetal read here.

Please suggest ideas and ask questions in this thread!!!. Keep current thread just for code requests.

To activate code you can enable "Set Password" in settings. You have to enable any payable function.

Thank you.

Last edited:

sstiwari

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, this is a simple but powerful application. It does what it needs to do, with grace.

Please give me the activation key. Thanks.

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
As a student with a bunch of stuff to manage, this leaves me with less things to worry about. Thanks for posting about this, never would have found it otherwise. Code please? It would help alot. Thanks :)

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been thinking about creating a money tracker with an Excel recently, and this looks worth a shot as an alternative. I've installed the free version and if I like it I'll buy it, so please don't give me a free code!

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
dear dev, i have already tried ur app and is really nice.
do u have any plans for windows companion or an universal app? it would be an excellent idea n very useful.

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Can I ask for activation code please :smile:
I never use financial app like this and I hope I can Try it

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!
I hope I send all codes for anybody above who replied here, in spite of the limit of sending private message. If somebody still want code, reply in this thread. Thank you.

Ps. I was surprised to found this thread moved, hope I can discuss the administrators to get it back.

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Just installed the app. Can I get the code? And also I would like to know what features the code gives access to. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

ESWAR-p

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
The app is really good.and awesome user interface. The background colours you have selected are good but it would be outstanding if colours are little more appealing.
And thanks for saying that you are giving away the codes.

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!
I hope I send all codes for anybody above who replied here, in spite of the limit of sending private message. If somebody still want code, reply in this thread. Thank you.

Ps. I was surprised to found this thread moved, hope I can discuss the administrators to get it back.

Thanks ... I've received the activation code :smile:
But Monetal seem to run just fine without activation code and I don't know where to enter the code :confused:

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks ... I've received the activation code :smile:
But Monetal seem to run just fine without activation code and I don't know where to enter the code :confused:

Agreed, the app works perfect without the code! Can you tell us what feature we will get by unlocking the app? Also where/how do we unlock the app. Thanks

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Found it guys, to unlock the app, try making the app password protected in the settings

Edit: Just got a message from developer, confirming the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss