Hey guys, we just launched Call of Duty: Heroes today, and I thought I'd post here as a heads up. It's not up on the store yet but it will be soon. You'll only be able to get it on a Windows 8.1 touchscreen devices. Let me know what you guys think!

Call of Duty: Heroes app for Windows in the Windows Store
    11-20-2014 02:34 PM
    I thought CoD was dead already, with this being Activision I wouldn't be surprised if they charge an extortionate amount for the app and have IAPs to rip you off even more.
    11-20-2014 03:00 PM
    Is it an actual CoD game? I still wish CoD Zombies was released for WP, like it is for iOS.
    11-20-2014 03:20 PM
    It's a free game with IAPs only if you want to pay. You can play through the whole game without purchasing anything.

It's a game where you build a base and an army to attack/defend against others. Try it out. The app is live but it's not showing up in the store for some reason. Use the link in my first post to get it. Hope you guys like it as we are including a bunch of cool new features in the game soon!
    paulxxwall and xboxonthego3 like this.
    11-20-2014 08:53 PM
    It's a free game with IAPs only if you want to pay. You can play through the whole game without purchasing anything.

It's a game where you build a base and an army to attack/defend against others. Try it out. The app is live but it's not showing up in the store for some reason. Use the link in my first post to get it. Hope you guys like it as we are including a bunch of cool new features in the game soon!
    I would give it a try but without ARM or Mouse & Keyboard support that makes it useless for me.
    11-21-2014 06:56 AM
    My mistake above. You CAN use mouse and keyboard with the game. No ARM support, however.
    11-21-2014 02:21 PM
    My mistake above. You CAN use mouse and keyboard with the game. No ARM support, however.
    Oddly enough the Store listing states no KB & M support though!!

Any plans for Windows ARM support considering it's available for iPhone and iPad both of which are ARM based?
    11-21-2014 03:00 PM
    Verified it myself. Both touch and kb&mouse work! We hope you have fun with the game!
    neo158 likes this.
    11-21-2014 03:02 PM
    Any idea why this won't install on an HP Envy x2? I get a purchase error saying I don't meet the requirements. The computer is a full windows 8.1 machine...
    11-24-2014 01:03 AM
    It should install. It will just say you don't mean the hardware requirements. Usually you get the message if you don't have a touchscreen device.
    11-27-2014 09:59 AM
    It refuses to install, and my device does have a touch screen. Says your purchase couldn't be completed.
    11-28-2014 12:07 AM
    Hi NeoGohan,

I am having problems getting the app to work on my pc. I have an account on Android which has updated fine but the windows app will not update. I have uninstalled/re-installed and restarted my pc but none of this works.

What can I do because a few of my friends cannot participate in our war due to not being able to update?
    05-06-2015 03:21 PM
    Why you are focused only on touch devices? please let that game to be available with non touch device.
    07-16-2015 02:44 PM