THE GOOFY ANATOMIST - a student-designed app for learning and revising anatomy

Flipping Frog

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks,

Thought I'd try to mash together two things I really enjoy: using Windows tech and my uni course in anatomy. The result is my app... THE GOOFY ANATOMIST, for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1.

The Goofy Anatomist is designed to help students learn, revise and remember the anatomy of the thorax, using lots of different resources:

• Hand-drawn diagrams, specifically for the app;
  • Easy-to-read notes, written from the student perspective;
  • Content covering all aspects of the thorax;
  • Revision tips throughout;
  • Video tutorials on tricky topics;
  • Quizzes and comprehensive answers;
  • A list of anatomical references.

Here are a few screenshots from the Windows Phone 8.1 app. If you're a student or just interested in anatomy, why not give it a go - it's only ?0.99!

WP8.1 1.pngWP8.1 2.pngWP8.1 3.pngWP8.1 5.pngWP8.1 6.pngWP8.1 7.png

Just search for 'The Goofy Anatomist' on the Windows Store or Windows Phone Store (plus, buy once and get on both platforms).

All your support and feedback is welcome!

Cheers,

Flipping Frog

Twitter Logo (558 x 558 + Name) V3.png

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Having a background in various types of microscopy, this looks like a good app to have around. Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to bring it to the MS WP world. I hope it sells many copies for you.

Flipping Frog

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I've just made a small change to my Windows and Windows Phone anatomy app... THE GOOFY ANATOMIST is now FREE! If you're a science student or lecturer, or are just fascinated by the human body, why not check it out?

Screenshot (Promo).jpgScreenshot 6.jpg

Search for 'The Goofy Anatomist' now!

Best,

Flipping Frog

Flipping Frog

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Just a quick shout out to any science or healthcare students who have January exams coming up over the next few weeks. If you've done thorax anatomy or cardiovascular physiology for any of your modules, and you are looking for revision support, help, explanations or just clarification on a topic, check out my app, THE GOOFY ANATOMIST.

The Goofy Anatomist is a free universal thorax anatomy app, designed by myself, a current uni student in the UK. There's a tonne of resources available, including hand-sketched diagrams, video tutorials, quizzes and an 'ask me a question' link. Everything is written in easy-to-understand language and the quizzes are good for testing your knowledge before the exams.

All feedback and questions are welcome - just search for the app in the stores or search online for my support website.

Good luck!

Flipping Frog

#study#study.png

Flipping Frog

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you all know about a new app I've developed - NEUROSCIENCE - for Windows and Windows Phone. Designed by a student, especially for students, this app aims to give readers a solid foundation in the workings of the human nervous system. NEUROSCIENCE contains concise notes on four areas: basic neuronal physiology, the central nervous system, the peripheral nervous system and neurological disorders. The easy-to-read notes are accompanied by a variety of useful diagrams that illustrate important concepts and processes. Furthermore, video tutorials guide readers through potentially difficult topics including synapses and the meninges. A 'neuroscience dictionary' is also included in the app.

Check out the app by searching for NEUROSCIENCE in the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store. All feedback and reviews are welcome!

Cheers,

Flipping Frog

Twitter Promo Image 4.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss