[App] Photo Marker - Take notes or highlight your pictures

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody,

one more time, I would like to present my latest app. This time, it's about Photo Marker, which extends the Windows Phone Photo Hub with the functionality to take some notes on your photos. This can be very useful, for example when you want to explain something using an image, such as the way to your appartment on a map, a meeting point or the most important content of a photographed text. That's why the app follows the motto: "A picture is worth a thousand words".

5.png

All the functionality can be accessed directly from the Photos Hub of your Windows Phone.

3.png 4.png

You can check out the app for free from the Windows Phone Store.

qr_photomarker_tile.png

PS: As always ... I'm looking forward to you feedback!

Last edited:

Stefan_S

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Looks great. I especially like the example pictures (though we are going through dark times...).

I will check out your app.

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

a new update is available right now!

2_thumb%u002525255B14%u002525255D.png

It bring a zooming feature for more precise editing and a Persian translation. I'm looking forward for your feedback!

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I just added another update (1.4), which fixes a problem of the zoomed mode. In addition, I included a color palette with a color history. In consequence, it's not very easy to reselect the colors before.

PhotoMarker_color_history_thumb%u002525255B17%u002525255D.png

Enjoy!

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My exams at university are over, which means I can focus on new features for Photo Marker. Just some hours ago, a new update was published in the Windows Phone Store. It includes some cool features and major fixes:
  • Shapes (lines, arrows,, rectangles, circles)
  • Major bug fixes and stability improvements
  • Improved memory efficiency
  • Fixed image orientation and OutOfMemory problems on Lumia 930
  • Revised translation: Vietnamese

screenshot4_norm.jpg

Today, I will start work on a panning/pinch-to-zoom feature to make it more convenient to use. And last but not least, I'll allow to insert text as promissed. Enjoy the app!

AngelFP

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Looks very nice now! BTW, can I ask where did you find how to crop a picture? I'm trying to implement that in my universal app and nothing I find online seems to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte