[Free] StopNow - Stopwatch with laps, csv export and more

Stefan_S

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
[Update]
The short version (tl;dr): StopNow is now available as a paid app. You can also use the trial version. The trial is neither restricted in any way, nor will the trial expire.

The long version:

First of all: all existing users are automatically upgraded to a full license.

When I started with StopNow I first experimented with AdDuplex as a kind of link exchange to get StopNow more popular.

The feedback was largely negative. Several users took issue with the ads and mentioned, that they would rather pay a small fee than having ads.

Now you can decide yourself: do you think StopNow is worth a small amount of money? Then consider upgrading your trial and paying for the full version.

Otherwise you can keep on using the free trial version, which is not restricted in any way.

Let me hear what you think about this change.

[Original Post]
Hi Windowscentral community,

I would like to use this space to showcase my very first mobile app.

StopNow is a universal windows app available for Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
startpage.jpg
It's a stopwatch which fulfills different requirements. A simple stopwatch can be used if you just want to stop a time and want to have a really simple user interface, featuring a large analog clock face and a digital display.
simple stopwatch.jpg
If you want to stop your lap times you can use the more advanced lap timer mode. You can easily see the current lap time, the history of lap times, a graph displaying the lap time history and the average lap time.
lap timer.jpg
You can export the recorded lap times to a CSV file, maybe to make further analysis in Microsoft Excel. The exported file can be directly send to an Email recipient and stored locally on the phone.

StopNow comes ad free, an runs without any special permissions.

Check it out now in the Windows Phone Store or the Windows Store.
258x67_WPS_Download_cyan.png
I would like to hear your feedback!

Best regards,
Stefan

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Ello Stefan, First of all congratulations on successfully building your app :evil:

I was just wondering if you already tested the app on 8.1?

Stefan_S

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
StopNow is now available with an unrestricted trial version:
StopNow ? Now with Trial License | StopNow ? Stopwatch

The short version (tl;dr): StopNow is now available as a paid app. You can also use the trial version. The trial is neither restricted in any way, nor will the trial expire.

The long version:

First of all: all existing users are automatically upgraded to a full license.

When I started with StopNow I first experimented with AdDuplex as a kind of link exchange to get StopNow more popular.

The feedback was largely negative. Several users took issue with the ads and mentioned, that they would rather pay a small fee than having ads.

Now you can decide yourself: do you think StopNow is worth a small amount of money? Then consider upgrading your trial and paying for the full version.

Otherwise you can keep on using the free trial version, which is not restricted in any way.

Let me hear what you think about this change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon