1.png 6.png

7.png 5.png

My Calendar is a new calendar app for Windows Phone 8.1. App has several calendar views including Month, Week, Day, Today and Agenda. User interface is very customizable and there are several Live Tile styles for displaying calendar information in devices Start screen.

My Calendar has also advanced task management features including task categories and task priorities. In addition the app can be used for managing your friends birthdays.

App is free, but some of the features are available in Pro Pack only (as an in-app purchase). Pro Pack is FREE for a limited time!

Download:
    qrcode.png
    burgerkill likes this.
    12-18-2014 04:18 PM
    Looks very nice :-)
    kineapps likes this.
    12-18-2014 04:33 PM
    Looks good
    kineapps likes this.
    12-19-2014 02:48 AM

My Calendar is a new calendar app for Windows Phone 8.1. App has several calendar views including Month, Week, Day, Today and Agenda. User interface is very customizable and there are several Live Tile styles for displaying calendar information in devices Start screen.
    Hey, are you the developer for this app?
    12-19-2014 11:07 AM
    Hey, are you the developer for this app?
    Hi, yes I am. Feel free to send me any improvement ideas or other feedback about the app.
    12-19-2014 11:15 AM
    i tried your WP app "My calendar". Please allow me to give you some feedback on my testing. Overall i like your app. It's fast, good readable and has great birthday integration for contacts. Live Tile is realy good.
    But there are three points that could be improved in my opinion.
    1. In the day view, appointments with short duration, which are close together the subject text is not shown completely. A pinch to zoom could help here.
    2. The grid week view is useless, because if there more than 2 appointments on a day there is no way to show them in this view. Scrolling within the day could help or double tap on this day to jump to the detailed day view.
    3.There is no default reminder. I have to remind myself, to set a reminder when creating a new appointment. A great Nogo for me.

2 Suggestions
    1. A "goto a certain date" function would be great (or i have overseen it)
    2. Syncing and integration of google or toodledo tasks would a unique feature

Hope to hear from you, i will keep an eye on your app concerning future imrpovements
    Greetings from germany (sorry for my bad english)
    (i have send this already per mail, but perhaps there are other user, who want to post their thoughts to this)
    Last edited by Yogi07; 10-01-2015 at 12:42 AM.
    09-30-2015 08:12 AM