Crossy Bird

Wastelands

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Crossy Bird
Author: Wastelands Studios
Genres: arcade
Price: free

Description: Help the Flappy Bird Cross the Road!!!

Fast cars and trains, water sports and wild nature. That's all what is needed for good vacations, but not for the Flappy Bird. Help him to survive that traffic jungle! Just cross the road!!!

CrossyBirdRaw2.gif

Minimum requirements: Windows Phone 8.0
Size: 30MB
Store: Windows Phone Store

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Great game!
I love the stylish graphics and the sound fx are great.

My only concern is that I had to get it via the desktop WP app store, writing the tittle on my phone's app store gave me no search results..

It's a pity that WP app store don't show/promote this kind of great games at the ''most recent games'' tile..
You have to dig to deep to find them and often, Windows Central, is the only place to find all this awesome games..
And I sometimes think, that without Windows Central, latest great apps and games wouldn't get the same attention from users..

Keep it up!

nosaj_j

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey Gaelle,

I just wanted to say that this is a great retro looking game, great work!! Also Crossy Bird has been selected to appear on our spotlight app next week.

All the best with the game!!

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for bringing crossy road to WP (as crossy bird) that's right guys it's a third party version of the iOS and Android app, but its really good

Wastelands

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I am pleased to announce the big update. Finally you can collect "coins" (actually apples) and unlock characters.

Have a nice playing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium