Check out my live lockscreen app :)

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
can't wait for this one to be in store.
anyway how did you get the APIs? I thought it's only used by MSFT.
do you have any idea about when they can be public so we can have this kind of apps in store?

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
It is, but you can't hide anything from programmers :p
I think that will be when windows 10 for phones becames available. I just hope that we'll have those APIs with BETA version of Windows 10 which should be released for a few days :D

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Cant you integrate a pattern lock!??

I'm working on that, my goal is to implement 3 ways to lock the phone, one of them is pattern lock, as you saw PIN lock and some kind of dragging lock. Also I'm working on different ways to unlock the phone when password protection is off. I'd like to see some suggestions :)

Florin_Anghel

Banned
Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
No. This app uses APIs that are closed for developers. Only Microsoft can use them. They released Tetra Lockscreen and that app uses the same API.
You need to unlock all capabilities or caps otherwise you won't be able to use the app. And by unlocking those caps you also unlock the API. Unfortunately this is only possible on Samusng Windows Phones or other. Lumia devices don't support this.

Have an HTC 8X with developer preview on it, can I install this app, sideloading? If so, what are the steps?

Vishnu Hs

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm working on that, my goal is to implement 3 ways to lock the phone, one of them is pattern lock, as you saw PIN lock and some kind of dragging lock. Also I'm working on different ways to unlock the phone when password protection is off. I'd like to see some suggestions :)

How about a picture password??(like in the uc browser) and when there is no password how about like in the android just drag a bit to right or left!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa