Check out my live lockscreen app :)

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah .. Now we talk !! Keep up bro .. That's amazing step .. Do u knw when Microsoft probably publish it ?! By ur efforts .. I think it will be number one in the store 👍👍👍

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah .. Now we talk !! Keep up bro .. That's amazing step .. Do u knw when Microsoft probably publish it ?! By ur efforts .. I think it will be number one in the store ������

Thank you!! Your feedback gives me incentive to make it better and better. I have two more lockscreen apps in development. One is very complex with music controls, notifications style like seen in android lollipop and toggles for wi-fi, data, and some apps shortcuts. I'll post more details about it when I finish it. :)

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!! Your feedback gives me incentive to make it better and better. I have two more lockscreen apps in development. One is very complex with music controls, notifications style like seen in android lollipop and toggles for wi-fi, data, and some apps shortcuts. I'll post more details about it when I finish it. :)

Yeah !! When I saw their pictures ., I felt the next big thing in the store is coming !! And it is a very good thing from you that u didn't walk away from 512 Mb ram as they are of a very wide base !! Can't wait to try it bro ... WELL DONE 😊

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah !! When I saw their pictures ., I felt the next big thing in the store is coming !! And it is a very good thing from you that u didn't walk away from 512 Mb ram as they are of a very wide base !! Can't wait to try it bro ... WELL DONE ��

Well, my goal is to make Windows Phone better :)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Why can't you publish the app or release for private beta? Instead of forcing enthusiasts to Dev_unlock their devices, why can't you invite for private BETA?

How can one release an app that uses API s that are not supported yet?
Even in the case of a private beta, the app has got to get approved by the store. So if the app contains API s that is supported yet, it will get rejected.

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
saw the videos.. very much excited... N thanks for contributing to wp platform

Thank you for your support. It's great to develop for Windows Phone because it's very easy and very fast. :)

Why can't you publish the app or release for private beta? Instead of forcing enthusiasts to Dev_unlock their devices, why can't you invite for private BETA?

Becase APIs that I used are private and only Microsoft can use them. I saw that few developers got their apps with restricted APIs successfully published in the store but I don't won't to do that because my DEV account could be banned.

When it is available in store

As soon as APIs get public.

Thank you guys for your amazing support. If you have any suggestion just tell me..Let's make WP better :)
I'll upload video of pattern lock soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers