Check out my live lockscreen app :)

chaitanya91845

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Awesome work. You are an inspiration for me as I am learning how to code for Windows Phone.
Note: Is it possible to make the pattern invisible for pattern lock? That makes it difficult for others nearby to guess the password :)

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Awesome work. You are an inspiration for me as I am learning how to code for Windows Phone.
Note: Is it possible to make the pattern invisible for pattern lock? That makes it difficult for others nearby to guess the password :)

Thank you. I'm here for you if you need any help to get started. Currently it's not possible, but I'll implement that, nice suggestion :D

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Is this the same xap with source code that has been published by a member named WOLF in Xda-forums..?
Are you using his source code?
If so does the app work for Lumias too or only samsung..?
Here is the link : [XAP] [Source] LockScreen App | Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

No, that app doesn't contain pattern lock, password protection and advanced settings like turning animations on or off, blur effect and transparent lockscreen. Only thing that are the same are APIs which would be same for all apps. But I must say thanks to XDA forum members which found out the APIs :) This app can't be deployed to Lumia device unfortunately without SD card and CustomWP System

Pattern lock video is here:

There is more work to do to fix some issues

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hmm so currently lumia phones doesn't support right...Hope MS releases this new API's very soon so more developers can start developing quality apps...I got my answer :)

Last edited:

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys..I need help now. I want to translate my app into different languages. Currently app only supports English and I'll add my language, Croatian, but I want to add more of them. PM me if you want to help me to translate this app to your language. :)
And one more question, should I implement the option if pattern is incorrectly entered few times, for example 7, phone will be locked? Something similar to android pattern.

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys..I need help now. I want to translate my app into different languages. Currently app only supports English and I'll add my language, Croatian, but I want to add more of them. PM me if you want to help me to translate this app to your language. :)
And one more question, should I implement the option if pattern is incorrectly entered few times, for example 7, phone will be locked? Something similar to android pattern.

How can we help ?! What to do ?

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
How can we help ?! What to do ?

I can upload some files with app text and you could translate it to your language. Then I'll add it to my app :)
What do you think about pattern lock? Should I implement feature to lock the phone if pattern is incorrectly entered few times?

Yasser Aboobakar

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Very nice...i reli like the music player on the lockscreen..the stock one it keeps going up so fast and i have to press the lockscreen or volume button to bring it back again...this is the only option i miss when i switched from android to windows

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Very nice...i reli like the music player on the lockscreen..the stock one it keeps going up so fast and i have to press the lockscreen or volume button to bring it back again...this is the only option i miss when i switched from android to windows

I'm glad that I can make your WP experience better :)

ms_geo

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
wow...
great work! i just have a question about the new lock screen related APIs:
how open are those? what can a developer do with them?
what's the limit?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb