Check out my live lockscreen app :)

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Small update to app:
-New animations
-More languages supported
-Improvements to pattern lock

Also I found big issue with API and I'm afraid I can't do anything about it. If user sets up password or pattern protection device can be unlocked by opening action center and clicking on wifi toggle, settings button or any other toggle that will open some settings. This is because default PIN protection is off and my protection(password and pattern) can't be registered as default protection. I hope MS will update API with better support.

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
So, when are you giving us the updated xap?
Please add it soon....
Can't wait longer......

There you have it :)
Knows issues:
- pattern sometimes won't respond and register user action (fix: just start drawing again)
- even if protection is on you can unlock phone by opening action center and going to all settings or pressing wifi toggle (API issue)
- app crashes when trying to change background - FIXED
- pattern recovery still not functional, work-in-progress
- reset button doesn't do anything, work-in-progress

I'm unable to attach it here because size is over limit so I uploaded it on Speedy Share
LollipopLockscreen_Debug.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Last edited:

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
There you have it :)
Knows issues:
- pattern sometimes won't respond and register user action (fix: just start drawing again)
- even if protection is on you can unlock phone by opening action center and going to all settings or pressing wifi toggle (API issue)
- app crashes when trying to change background
- pattern recovery still not functional, work-in-progress
- reset button doesn't do anything, work-in-progress

I'm unable to attach it here because size is over limit so I uploaded it on Speedy Share
LollipopLockscreen_Debug.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Thanks!

Question:
Should I still use the tetra lock screen app or can I use the live lock screen app?

ali235

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
hey 9112Fisher can't you just upload in win store using the developer microsoft site.
and yeah you are right I am not a developer

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks!

Question:
Should I still use the tetra lock screen app or can I use the live lock screen app?

You're welcome :)
I think you can use live lock now too. If you get errors PM.

hey 9112Fisher can't you just upload in win store using the developer microsoft site.
and yeah you are right I am not a developer

Hi,
no I can't. This app uses APIs that are not yet available to public. If I publish it to the store my account could be banned.

Anshuman Bhadauria

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
It is like hacking your phone.
I don't know how to interop unlock, an HTC but you will lose your warranty( if any) and there is a possibility of your phone being bricked while attempting to do so.

Or if I Unlock my phone, will I be able to get further updates like windows 10 and would i be able to use my phone as normally as i use it now??

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Or if I Unlock my phone, will I be able to get further updates like windows 10 and would i be able to use my phone as normally as i use it now??

Interop-unlocking your phone means that you 'hack' your phone so you could install apps that use restricted and private capabilities and APIs.
For example, this "code": ID_CAP_SHELL_DEVICE_LOCK_UI_API is code I use to develope this app, but only Microsoft can publish apps with that "code". I can develop apps but I can't publish them to store or deploy them to device because by default your device will not support it. By interop-unlocking your device you enable that code so your phone will accept apps with similar "code". Your device will run as before and you will get regular updates, I think. Keep in mind that, as Mohamed Ashid said, you could brick your phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786