Check out my live lockscreen app :)

Anshuman Bhadauria

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Interop-unlocking your phone means that you 'hack' your phone so you could install apps that use restricted and private capabilities and APIs.
For example, this "code": ID_CAP_SHELL_DEVICE_LOCK_UI_API is code I use to develope this app, but only Microsoft can publish apps with that "code". I can develop apps but I can't publish them to store or deploy them to device because by default your device will not support it. By interop-unlocking your device you enable that code so your phone will accept apps with similar "code". Your device will run as before and you will get regular updates, I think. Keep in mind that, as Mohamed Ashid said, you could brick your phone.

Thanks a lot! :)

ali235

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
hey 9112 fisher where can i dwnld this app xap and also can i upload it ...........even if my account got banned i won't have any issue as i have more than one.

namy_grooves

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I tried to publish app to private beta in the store but this is what I got:

View attachment 94819

thats sad! ms should atleast some of the good developers who promise good apps! APIs should be opened for those who really are doind hard efforts to make this platform better because eventually ms is the only whose gonna get the most out of it!
haaaaa! all we can do for now is wait for release of lock screen APIs which ms announced nearly an year ago :(

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Ummm ...! What is this exactly ... And what about that dll stuff error that needs to be updated first ?

My app was denied automatically.I think they don't allow me to use some libraries as they are private so that is the reason why I get so much dll errors. Unfortunately we will have to wait for official release of the API.

thats sad! ms should atleast some of the good developers who promise good apps! APIs should be opened for those who really are doind hard efforts to make this platform better because eventually ms is the only whose gonna get the most out of it!
haaaaa! all we can do for now is wait for release of lock screen APIs which ms announced nearly an year ago :(

Correctly. As you can see on the picture there is option to contact MS but I don't think they will let me publish the app. Almost 1 year after API and they didn't release it..Microsoft is sometimes really slow, but who knows, they probably have added a lot of new options for developers. I hope so.

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
My app was denied automatically.I think they don't allow me to use some libraries as they are private so that is the reason why I get so much dll errors. Unfortunately we will have to wait for official release of the API.

Correctly. As you can see on the picture there is option to contact MS but I don't think they will let me publish the app. Almost 1 year after API and they didn't release it..Microsoft is sometimes really slow, but who knows, they probably have added a lot of new options for developers. I hope so.

And how long it takes !!! Long time as MS usual style -_- or what !!

namy_grooves

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

what i think is, you should once contact to microsoft. explain your project and your progress on it. They might understand and remove the API restriction for you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb