Check out my live lockscreen app :)

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
You are awesome man!! You should work with microsoft to improve windows phone!!

Oh thank you! I hope I will someday :p

did ms allowed you to post your app on store...........been waiting for it finger crossed

I talked to Microsoft support, I've been told to talk to my DPE(Developer Partner Exchange) and I sent them message. I'm still waiting for response. If I don't get any soon I will find another one and send message again.

Wow. thats a really good app! Keep up with the good works

Thank you :)

pedrodg28

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

henocksandy

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Can't you make your app to support custom Wp System so we can suplant the live lockscreen app in developer unlocked lumias(non-interop) [XAP][31/12/2014][0.5] CustomWPSystem - patc… | Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

If your app uses the same apis of the live lockscreen in theory it should work, as this app allows you to patch a custom app to other like the developer preview(which allows some registry hacks) while keeping the permissions.
The API is not yet public! They cant release the app in WindowsPhone store until they release the API to public. These developers got the API in Live Lockscreen BETA. only Rudy got the API from Microsoft so only he can release lockscreen apps till they make it public

pedrodg28

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
The API is not yet public! They cant release the app in WindowsPhone store until they release the API to public. These developers got the API in Live Lockscreen BETA. only Rudy got the API from Microsoft so only he can release lockscreen apps till they make it public

Yes, i know that, but that app, is a hack, basically custom wp system replaces the content of a legit app(like the live lockscreen) with a custom one, which allows the custom app to access the privileges of the legit app, and that app(custom wp system) supports the live lockscreen app, so you can deploy it on any developer unlocked lumia, even if the apis are not public

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo