Check out my live lockscreen app :)

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I have lost faith..
Don't say that! The only thing may be lost is patience due to increased excitement for releasing the app , faith never lost my friend...
TTake GTA V PC version example I still have faith to try it even it is delayed till now about 545 day from the start date 😂😂😂
KKeep your optimism optimized! :D the moment you stop trying ,may be the last moment before success ! :)

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Don't say that! The only thing may be lost is patience due to increased excitement for releasing the app , faith never lost my friend...
TTake GTA V PC version example I still have faith to try it even it is delayed till now about 545 day from the start date ������
KKeep your optimism optimized! :D the moment you stop trying ,may be the last moment before success ! :)

Well said, I'll keep updating my app so it gets very polished before release. :D

ali235

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I meant an app like stylus beta which enable us to enter text with our stylus..................i read on the net that phatware have released some sdk for developers..................... and don't let the dark side of force win :-D

Parth Sanghani1

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Cannot replace the live lock screen app with your app

I have installed CustomWPSystem app from xda but when i try to patch your app with live lockscreen it gives me error ""Cannot create a file when that file already exists. (Exception from HRESULT:0x800700B7)" I asked on xda thread but no one is replying. CAn you do something?

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cannot replace the live lock screen app with your app

I have installed CustomWPSystem app from xda but when i try to patch your app with live lockscreen it gives me error ""Cannot create a file when that file already exists. (Exception from HRESULT:0x800700B7)" I asked on xda thread but no one is replying. CAn you do something?

I have deleted some dll files that are requied for Live lock and tetra lock so probably that is the reason why you get error. Unfortunately, if I do that I couldn't test my app in the emulator.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cannot replace the live lock screen app with your app

I have deleted some dll files that are requied for Live lock and tetra lock so probably that is the reason why you get error. Unfortunately, if I do that I couldn't test my app in the emulator.

Hey tetra lockscreen got unpublished from the store . Is it a positive chance that your app is coming soon?? :) :)

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I wish that was true also, but who knows..probably Microsoft is working on new lockscreen features. I'm afraid that if they publish updated version of API I will have to update my app. That could take a long time.

Eric Chew

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
This app looks really promising. Can I make a suggestion? Have an option to leave the screen on while charging? A while back when the Device Hub came out, they pulled the built in Clock app for the DT wireless chargers. This app (once released) will make a nice bedside clock :) Or perhaps release this as a different stand alone app that's NOT a lock screen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss