Check out my live lockscreen app :)

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I wish that was true also, but who knows..probably Microsoft is working on new lockscreen features. I'm afraid that if they publish updated version of API I will have to update my app. That could take a long time.

TAKES LONG TIME ? Exactly how much!? But if only the time is prob so not a big deal! The release is much more imp ... Wish it is a good turning point ;))

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
TAKES LONG TIME ? Exactly how much!? But if only the time is prob so not a big deal! The release is much more imp ... Wish it is a good turning point ;))

Depends on API update, if it's big update it will take longer time.. probably around two or three days.

Parth Sanghani1

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Cannot replace the live lock screen app with your app

I have deleted some dll files that are requied for Live lock and tetra lock so probably that is the reason why you get error. Unfortunately, if I do that I couldn't test my app in the emulator.

Can you Re-upload xap with those dll files? I would like to run your lockscreen app on my Lumia 520

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

Can you Re-upload xap with those dll files? I would like to run your lockscreen app on my Lumia 520

Unfortunately I can't do it now, I'm working on my app and it's now unfinished (new features are unfinished) If I add those dlls I won't be able to test it in emulator.

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I have an announcement. Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on this app anymore, not permanently but about few weeks. I've been hired to make an app for Windows Phone for our local site for buying and selling (something similar to ebay). After I finish this I'll start to work on my app.

Last edited:

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I have an announcement. Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on this app anymore, not permanently but about few weeks. I've been hired to make an app for Windows Phone for our local site for buying and selling (something similar to ebay). After I finish this I'll start to work on my app.

So, good luck with it ,, it will be awesome .. from the prospective way I saw your lockscreen app! 'am sure it will be that good :)) ....
At least we have a reason to wait and wish the API official release! But please Don't abandon the Lockscreen app :D

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
So, good luck with it ,, it will be awesome .. from the prospective way I saw your lockscreen app! 'am sure it will be that good :)) ....
At least we have a reason to wait and wish the API official release! But please Don't abandon the Lockscreen app :D

Thank you, I will not stop working on lockscreen app, for me..it's "must-have" app in the store :)
I'll keep posting news when I have some.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Having read the entire thread top to bottom I must say I am pretty darn impressed; I wouldn't be surprised to see people stumbling upon this thread asking when they can give this app a go.

Seeing your app evolve over time and implementing suggestions from the community was pretty inspirational. Furthermore it goes to show when it comes creativity there is no limit what one can do :).

Looking forward to the public release, whenever that may be and in the meantime keep up the awesome work!.

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Having read the entire thread top to bottom I must say I am pretty darn impressed; I wouldn't be surprised to see people stumbling upon this thread asking when they can give this app a go.

Seeing your app evolve over time and implementing suggestions from the community was pretty inspirational. Furthermore it goes to show when it comes creativity there is no limit what one can do :).

Looking forward to the public release, whenever that may be and in the meantime keep up the awesome work!.

Thank you very much for such a nice words. If you have any suggestion just write it here and I'll give my best to implement it. I was always wondering why Microsoft needs so much time to do something that users need. If you look at action center you'll see what I'm talking about. So, I'll try to do everything that users request, at the end they will use it. :)

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for such a nice words. If you have any suggestion just write it here and I'll give my best to implement it. I was always wondering why Microsoft needs so much time to do something that users need. If you look at action center you'll see what I'm talking about. So, I'll try to do everything that users request, at the end they will use it. :)

You don't need to thank me lol :) and in terms of suggestions...hmm...perhaps linking to onedrive so a user can restore their settings or enabling a customisable RSS feed for the red grid?

Parth Sanghani1

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately I can't do it now, I'm working on my app and it's now unfinished (new features are unfinished) If I add those dlls I won't be able to test it in emulator.

Can u you name those DLLs and where to place them....if I can find them somewhere else.

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Select Lumias are now able to be interop unlocked. Your app would be perfect to test, I hope you're still in the game ;-)

I've just interop unlocked my Lumia and I'm fixing few bugs. I already posted xap to xda forums if you want to test it, but I don't recommend. It has some scaling issuses. Fix is coming tomorrow. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss