Charlie Hebdo

FlyLikeAnEagle

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Does anybody know how to get the English version of the Charlie Hebdo magazine in the Windows Store application?
I managed to install the Charlie Hebdo app on my Surface Pro 3, but I can't buy the Englisch mazine, only the French one?

It is frustrating, how difficult trivial tasks like this are in the Windows environment. With Android you install the app, chose between three different languages and that's it.

Another frustrating experience is the Kindle app on Windows Phone: It shouldn't matter which operating system you're using, but in this case the iOS and Android versions work perfectly.
With the Windows app you can for example install it in Germany, but you get an English user interface. That's embarrassing for a company like Amazon, but that is not a big deal for me.
What *is* a problem though is that a function like synchronizing notes work perfectly with the iOS and Android apps. With the app in the Windows Store it doesn't work at all.

I am not surprised, that the Windows app ecosystem is not very attractive for consumers.
This really needs to change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers