[FREE] [GAME] Talking Friends - Talking Games Apps

peaksel

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Talking Friends - Talking Games Apps will be dedicated to posting new my talking pet apps. We've made - Talking Cat, Talking Dog, Talking Bear,Talking Monkey,Talking Pig,My Talking Kitty Cat so far!

1.Talking Cat - my talking pet app with a silly meaner tomcat! His name is Toby and he stole all the funny moves and crazy clothes!

4.jpg

Free download: windowsphone.com/s?appid=41556bbf-da61-4470-bbaa-416ad732438c Talking Cat Game | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

2. My Talking Kitty Cat - my talking pet app with Toby's talking friend Kitty Cat!

Screenshot-1.jpg

Free download: windowsphone.com/s?appid=c5edf95c-b39a-4eb0-b7dd-e08535d7514e My Talking Kitty Cat | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

3. Talking Dog - my talking pet app with a goofy talking dog named Max!

Talking%u00252BDog%u00252BMax%u00252BScreenshot%u00252B1.jpg

Free download: windowsphone.com/s?appid=873958ef-2bcf-4a7f-8c7b-1d111dd2bf04 Talking Dog Max - My Cool Virtual Pet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

4.Talking Bear - my talking pet app with the cutest big-eyed teddy bear there is!

1.jpg

Free download: windowsphone.com/s?appid=8fbe0ac5-4181-4509-acad-0543b2acb187 Talking Baby Bear | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

5. Talking Monkey - special my talking pet app cause

Chimpy has prepared for you several mini games! FLAPPY MONKEY, LIANA HOP and FOOD DROP

5.jpg

Free download: windowsphone.com/s?appid=61605dd6-dd9d-4640-8eba-13680f44a351 Talking Monkey Chimpy: My Funny Virtual Pet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

6. My Talking Pig is the most popular talking pet we have created. It's cute and it's funny!

1.jpg

Free download: windowsphone.com/s?appid=f7b08862-8c88-4bf5-ae76-2f3c48ec0740 Talking Pig Oinky - Funny Pigs Game for Kids | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Enjoy these cute talking animals and have them as your virtual pets. We'l be back with more talking friends for you!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 40

peaksel

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, My Gu - Virtual Pet Games for Kids is a new game with virtual pets. It has about a dozen mini games, it needs to be taken care of like a real baby and has many interesting features. Try it out, have fun!

peaksel

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Now you can play with your favorite childhood character Pinocchio in the game My Talking Pinocchio. He is fun and playful just like in the fairytale. Let him cheer your kids up! This amazing 3D talking boy is available on Windows Phone Store.

Screenshot-2.jpgScreenshot-3.jpg

peaksel

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
My Talking Elephant - Virtual Pet is a cute and fun game for the little ones. It features an adorable baby elephant you can play with, talk to, feed, bathe and much more. Get the game and watch your baby elephant grow into an adult!

2.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg

Get My Talking Elephant - Virtual Pet and enjoy playing with your new pet elephant!

peaksel

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet is a new game and it is our cutest vitrual pet. Take care of this sweet baby panda MO, brush his teeth, feed and bathe him. Toddlers, preschoolers, 4th-graders, they all love him! Check out this funny game and you'll find out why it is important to save this beautiful animal.

Download link: My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet

1024x500-Xmas.jpg

screenshot-3.jpg
screenshot-2.jpg
screenshot-1.jpg

Download link: My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet

peaksel

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
My Talking Bella - Virtual Pet Talking Bunny

My Talking Bella, a new virtual pet. Cute baby bunny grows both with you and on you. Kids who adopt this virtual pet get to watch it grow from a little baby into a real lady bunny. Bunch of make up and dress up games along the way, as well as mini games to play.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon