YourTime 2.1 - support custom ringtones from SD card and phone's memory!

Roman Gorelov

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
replace.png

The application gets a new dark theme. On the main page with parallax effect now you can see two nearer alarms. You can choose time with new control as in Alarms of Windows 8.1. Also you can use music in your library for alarm?s sound. In 2.1.4.9 you can choose files from SD card.

Interval, countdown has become more intuitive and comfortable. Added two kinds of live tile: transparent and standard.

New features:
?choice repeating of alarm as in the standard alarm app
?user?s alarm sound from music library
?support of transparent tile
?two nearest alarms on live tile and main page

I'll be glad to hear any suggestions and reviews.

Attachments

• version.png
    version.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 16

AdrianoTiger

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
A link to the store would be great.
I tried searching could not find it?

It is sad to see posts without link to the store. I think this limitation should be removed for this section. I am reading the posts since 3 hours to be able to add my post with a link :p

Attention App/Game Developers:

New members are required to post at least 10 times before they can post working links to their apps.

Edit: sorry I forgot to write something about the app:
Roman: I don't know if you get much downloads, because you can't try the app. I would give a free and limited version of this app, so that people can try it. Another way (I use it on WP-apps) is the in-app-purchase. Give the possibility to use the app in a limited way to see if it could be a nice app and give the possibility to buy the full version directly in the app. In this way you get much downloads and people see some reviews on the store.
Wish you good luck with your app!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre