I've read all the suggestions/comments from my original post about Trash Tag and for the past 2 weeks, I worked on updating the app and included most of the suggestions for the new update.Link to the app: Trash Tag | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Here's the update log, please check it out and let me know what I can do to improve it:
    Version 1.0.1.0 (2/23/2015)
    * Added 3 status icons for the photo (Posted, Clean up ongoing, Trash collected)
    * All photos should have status icons so users will know what's going on with the trash
    * Added details/summary page for each photo so users may know what's going on with the trash
    * Added an Activities section to the trash photo so users may be able to add comments, pledge to clean the trash, schedule to clean the trash and clean it
    * Added a Pledges section so users may be able to pledge to clean the trash and see other users who pledge to help clean
    * Added an After Photos section so users may able to upload photos after the trash is cleaned up
    * Added a way to create groups so users may be able to join groups near their area
    * Added a way to share a photo to groups to increase awareness/visibility of the trash within the group
    * Added a Nearby Groups page so you'd see the groups near a user's location
    ​* Added a group photos so group members can see the photos shared in their group
    02-23-2015 11:37 AM