08-09-2015 02:21 AM
95 1234
tools
    "Fantastic" solution really 😉 Open the app, then wait an hour and start using 😉 You are probably kiddin 😉
    the app isn't optimized and I don't no the technical details as I am not the one who built this app.I just meant a solution for it and waiting for 30-60 sec does not cause any major impact in your life you just need to do it for the first time you open but not every time.
    perfectthumb likes this.
    03-12-2015 01:47 PM
    Ok, having other apps on the store I wouldn't use any that just doesn't work fine.
    perfectthumb likes this.
    03-12-2015 02:13 PM
    Ok, having other apps on the store I wouldn't use any that just doesn't work fine.
    Your choice :) Our work that's update this everyday til it is really perfect
    Ashish Gupta888 likes this.
    03-12-2015 10:49 PM
    Edit:at last the app started but wasn't responding to any gestures for first 1 min and then it started working.really a good app but need some improvements and if possible remove the splash screen
    Splash screens are why wp 8.1 apps mostly don't say 'resuming......'
    03-13-2015 05:35 PM
    Update version 3/16/2015:
    + Live tile with artist photo.
    + Alphabet groupings.
    + Option to perform a manual scan for new music. (in settings).
    + Add timer option in settings.
    + Order album list by track number.
    + Add languages.
    03-16-2015 04:53 AM
    Great app, and thanks for all the continuous work you put in. For large screens though there is a lot of real estate left "hanging"...
    perfectthumb likes this.
    03-16-2015 05:23 AM
    Dev- updated to the latest version but Live tile does not show artist photo yet.
    03-16-2015 05:47 AM
    Dev- updated to the latest version but Live tile does not show artist photo yet.
    Maybe it can not find the artist, we will update this function soon :)
    Ashish Gupta888 likes this.
    03-17-2015 10:34 PM
    Any chance in a future update to be able to put on SD card like any other music app you can get?
    03-17-2015 11:02 PM
    The new version is working perfectly on my Lumia 1520. Below are the screenshots.

wp_ss_20150318_0001.jpgwp_ss_20150318_0002.jpgwp_ss_20150318_0003.jpg

To the OP : A very good app and will review it on my blog. Will email you the blog post soon.
    perfectthumb likes this.
    03-18-2015 12:00 AM
    The new version is working perfectly on my Lumia 1520. Below are the screenshots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150318_0001.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	99923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150318_0002.jpg 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	99924Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150318_0003.jpg 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	99925

To the OP : A very good app and will review it on my blog. Will email you the blog post soon.
    Thank you very much! We're waiting for your good news.
    03-18-2015 03:31 AM
    I can say it is the best music app on the store(Both UI and Functional wise). Regular updates are making the app more perfect. One suggestion to you guys which I have mentioned in my review also.

When we launch the app for the first time, There is no progress bar while the songs are loading. Since it is taking time to load all songs for the first time and all will not have patience to wait till the songs load, but if there is a progress bar people will know how much time they need to wait.
    No one knows whether the songs are loading or the app got struck. Please add this.
    03-18-2015 06:21 AM
    I just downloaded it and its great.. I hope u make it a universal app and then I can use it on my tablet running windows 8.1 too
    perfectthumb likes this.
    03-18-2015 06:51 AM
    Does it really play tracks by original track list after the last update? I have three folders I try to play but none of them plays by track list which is numbered. It's still random or alphabetical.
    03-18-2015 07:20 AM
    I can say it is the best music app on the store(Both UI and Functional wise). Regular updates are making the app more perfect. One suggestion to you guys which I have mentioned in my review also.

When we launch the app for the first time, There is no progress bar while the songs are loading. Since it is taking time to load all songs for the first time and all will not have patience to wait till the songs load, but if there is a progress bar people will know how much time they need to wait.
    No one knows whether the songs are loading or the app got struck. Please add this.
    Exactly this! DEV should include a status message while songs are being scanned/indexed.
    perfectthumb likes this.
    03-18-2015 08:26 AM
    As a software developer and a music listener, I have the following comments/requests:
    • I haven't used the player yet and I read briefly through the comments/requests here, but the fact that the app is updated so rapidly worries me. It tells me that the Perfect Thumb guys are not going through the proper development cycle requirement -> design -> implementation -> verification -> validation, etc.
    • Basic things like tracks playing alphabetically and not based on track # tells me that the developers don't understand music and don't understand ID3 tags.
    • I am an Android user of 3 years and I'm itching to make the switch to Windows Phone but the one of the few things that are stopping me are the lack of a solid music player. The player I use on Android is PowerAmp, which beats the crap out of all the current Windows Phone music players... combined. Perfect Thumb team. I suggest you take a real close look at that app and start making inroads because it might be ticket for more Android-to-Windows defectors.

The main features I really look forward to prior to making the switch are:
    1. Support for ReplayGain (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReplayGain)
    2. Shuffle option (Not randomize)
    3. Equalizer (and presets)
    4. Custom playlists stored on internal memory and/or SD card.
    5. Options to Pause In-Call, Resume After-Call
    6. Options to pause on short audio focus (notifications, navigation instructions, etc.)
    7. Options to pause/resume on permanent audio focus (other player, game, etc.)
    8. Options to read from embedded album art first and Internet second or vice versa.
    perfectthumb likes this.
    03-18-2015 12:56 PM

Thanks, we submitted new update including progress loading songs in scan new songs and scan all for metadata.
    03-19-2015 12:22 AM
    Does it really play tracks by original track list after the last update? I have three folders I try to play but none of them plays by track list which is numbered. It's still random or alphabetical.
    Hi, we use metadata of songs for album. I thought track list number worked well.
    03-19-2015 12:25 AM
    As a software developer and a music listener, I have the following comments/requests:
    • I haven't used the player yet and I read briefly through the comments/requests here, but the fact that the app is updated so rapidly worries me. It tells me that the Perfect Thumb guys are not going through the proper development cycle requirement -> design -> implementation -> verification -> validation, etc.
    • Basic things like tracks playing alphabetically and not based on track # tells me that the developers don't understand music and don't understand ID3 tags.
    • I am an Android user of 3 years and I'm itching to make the switch to Windows Phone but the one of the few things that are stopping me are the lack of a solid music player. The player I use on Android is PowerAmp, which beats the crap out of all the current Windows Phone music players... combined. Perfect Thumb team. I suggest you take a real close look at that app and start making inroads because it might be ticket for more Android-to-Windows defectors.

The main features I really look forward to prior to making the switch are:
    1. Support for ReplayGain (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReplayGain)
    2. Shuffle option (Not randomize)
    3. Equalizer (and presets)
    4. Custom playlists stored on internal memory and/or SD card.
    5. Options to Pause In-Call, Resume After-Call
    6. Options to pause on short audio focus (notifications, navigation instructions, etc.)
    7. Options to pause/resume on permanent audio focus (other player, game, etc.)
    8. Options to read from embedded album art first and Internet second or vice versa.
    Thanks for your great suggestion! We added all of them to our to-do list!
    03-19-2015 12:34 AM
    Would it be possible to sort an album by disc number as well?

Album
    Disc 1
    ..Track 1
    ..Track 2
    Disc 2
    ..Track 1
    ..Track 2

Instead of following the Xbox Music app which has it as:

Album
    Disc 1 Track 1
    Disc 2 Track 1
    Disc 1 Track 2
    Disc 2 Track 2
    perfectthumb likes this.
    03-19-2015 02:52 AM
    Hi, we use metadata of songs for album. I thought track list number worked well.

It's still doesn't work well.
    03-19-2015 01:51 PM
    Would it be possible to sort an album by disc number as well?

Album
    Disc 1
    ..Track 1
    ..Track 2
    Disc 2
    ..Track 1
    ..Track 2

Instead of following the Xbox Music app which has it as:

Album
    Disc 1 Track 1
    Disc 2 Track 1
    Disc 1 Track 2
    Disc 2 Track 2
    Thank you! We added this to our shortlist, will update soon!
    03-20-2015 12:46 AM
    Hey dev, I just noticed that the artist page is sorted by track number but the album view is sorted alphabetically.
    03-24-2015 07:57 AM
    Hey dev, I just noticed that the artist page is sorted by track number but the album view is sorted alphabetically.
    Thank you, we're checking again.
    03-24-2015 10:11 PM
    Update version 24/03/2015
    24/03/2015
    + support FLAC format.
    + option to export playlist to m3u8.
    + add languages.
    + fix bugs.
    03-25-2015 03:41 AM
95 1234