[APP] Perfect Music - Next Generation of Portable Music Players

divyan

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I am a new Lumia 930 user, coming from BlackBerry Z30 . In BlackBerry I used Neutron player as my primary music player. But was not comfortable with any other music player until I find your app.Great job, and thank you for all the hard work.

My personal opinion is that you should make this app a paid one so that it would motivate you a bit more :). If you do that ,I definitely would buy your app.

Got another question though. Why is that third party players don't support equalizer? Is that a restriction Microsoft imposed on ?

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I am a new Lumia 930 user, coming from BlackBerry Z30 . In BlackBerry I used Neutron player as my primary music player. But was not comfortable with any other music player until I find your app.Great job, and thank you for all the hard work.

My personal opinion is that you should make this app a paid one so that it would motivate you a bit more :). If you do that ,I definitely would buy your app.

Got another question though. Why is that third party players don't support equalizer? Is that a restriction Microsoft imposed on ?

Absolutely!! Atleast give us an option for donation.
Btw, how are you liking your Lumia coming from BB?

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
DEV still needs to work on Lyrics source. I always get incorrect lyrics for the song I search for ;-)
Secondly, there are still few hiccups like song title freezes sometimes while swiping to songs from Now Playing page. It also displays a dot as song title sometimes.

MichalR

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey, dev's, you cannot search in FLAC's, so you can play only from start to finish, no playback from the middle or any other moment of the track.
Tapa-talked ;)

streifenleopard

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I installed the app yesterday but it won't open. It seems it get stuck on trying to read the metadata. I would love to try it out but I can't.
Nokia Lumia 620, WP 8.1.1
Thanks for help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs