Battery Pro+

NachiketS

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Check out the best battery application on the windows phone store !!
Battery Pro+

Battery Pro+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

** GET Unlimited & Un-Restricted free trial! ** please Contact us from within the app Settings-->Info--> Tech Support link.

Why Battery Pro+ ?
It is most data rich battery utility with many awesome features and more coming...
Trust us, you will not find a better battery app. Battery Pro+ is simply the best app for your phone.

1. Compare Days:
- Graphically compare battery performance of past days.
- Use this feature to compare your battery performance before and after an OS update or firmware update or just see if your phone use changed

2. Trace Battery:
- See how much battery you lose when playing games or watching videos or just over night while you sleep. Also compare the charging performance of difference chargers you may have. Just start the trace and then come back after a while to stop it. See how much battery charge was lost or gained in that trace session.
- Compare different trace sessions.

3. Battery Insights.
A whole new way to look at your battery usage. Informative charts and data give you greatest insight into your battery consumption and charging.

4. Transparent and beautifully designed tiles

5. Notifications
1. Battery full
2. Discharging Quickly
3. Low battery.
4. Low and Discharging.
5. Most important setting of all, Quiet hours.

6. Lock screen icon

7. Helpful Shortcuts
1. WiFi
2. Cellular Data
3. Bluetooth
4. Battery saver
5. Location Services

8. Flashlight. -- Included for FREE
No need to buy any other flashlight app separately.

Battery Pro+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

** GET Unlimited & Un-Restricted free trial! ** please Contact us from within the app Settings-->Info--> Tech Support link.

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Are you developer of the app? It's great app indeed. Using it for a week now and have no complains. Looks very nice. Only drawback is that live tile doesn't update every minute (I understand that it's WP limitation). Hope they will enable it in W10.

NachiketS

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey Thank You. Yes, I am the developer of this app.
Yeah a lot of users have actually asked for a feature to update the live tile quicker. On the Windows Phone 8.1 the quickest I can do this is about 20 mins. I hope something nice comes up in the Windows 10.

-Nachiket

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte