[Let's R.A.P.] Player, quite possibly the best Google Play Music client on WP

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
A rising phenomenon in the WP community is the ongoing desire for new content... often which excites people so much that they completely miss over how many amazing things come in that ~1000 new apps we add to our library every month... so I'm starting something amongst these forums called "Let's R.A.P." (R.A.P. = Raise App Perception) where I do just what the title implies; make people aware when I run into an awesome app that isn't getting much buzz.

Today I wanna bring up what I believe may actually be the best Google Play Music client on the Windows Store. The name is a mouthful, but I've been through Gooroovester, SilverSonic and many others without having one pull my music/playlists as well (or as consistently) as this.

Player for Google Play Music | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Let me know what you think of it!

knightblaze

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
It's good (paid for it), and it mimics elements of the official app nicely. But it's quirky. Doesn't list my uploaded stuff alphabetically, and tends to be slow on accessing / playing music. Might be due to the API but I still give it 4 out of 5. Nothing really comes close to it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb