Quick Convert for Windows

clarktech

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! Two years ago I released my first app, Quick Convert, for the Windows Store and shortly after for the Windows Phone Store. In that time, I have learned a lot and enjoyed tens of thousands of downloads including a 4+ star average rating. Though it has been published for a couple years, I still consider myself very new to the app development world and would love some expert advice from the awesome community on Windows Central!

Quick Convert is a simple and intuitive Unit Converter that features over 1,200 possible combinations in 13 different categories. Beyond the conversions, the app has a quick-swap feature to switch the conversion units with a single touch of a button, as well as a precision modifier to round numbers to a specified number of digits. My goal was to make an app that is easy to pickup, stylish, fast and battery-efficient to appeal to a broad consumer base.

I have updated the app 14 times in the past two years and have several plans to include new features like vocal commands. I am always looking for new ways to make my apps stand out in the marketplace.

I am not able to publish a link yet, but search for "Quick Convert" by "clarktech" in both the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store to download the app. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback as I have a strong desire to take my apps to the next level. If you find any features lacking or missing, let me know and I will be more than happy to make updates in the future. Feel free to review the app and give any feedback as well.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back from everyone and growing as an app developer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720