Title: Dog and Chicken
    Studio: Zonmob, Zonmob ? Mobile Game Studio
    Supported platforms:
    Storyline: the farmer gets sick and his dog goes catch some chickens for his wife to make chicken soup. Somehow, the dog involves in the pursuit insanely and tries to catch all the chickens in the world.
    Game play:
    o Hold left or right of the screen to move the dog.
    o Try to dodge obstacles (which currently are rocks, trees and cars). Hitting obstacles causes Game over.
    o Try to catch (hit) the chickens. Letting any chicken left behind alive causes Game over.
    Awards:
    o Award for high score is you can unlock new dog.
    o There are currently 10 of them (include the one you have right after install the game). Each has its own score that you have to gain in order to unlock.
    o You can only see or buy (by real money) the next locked dog.
    Last edited by FVSHaLuan; 05-21-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    05-21-2015 09:05 PM
    How do you think guys ;) ?
    06-02-2015 12:54 AM
    Great, I love the pixel art, graphics are very polished.
    And I love the similarities to Super Hexagon.

I think the dog is moving a bit too fast, though - for most people, that is. I think it would be better for the dog to move left/right a bit slower, giving you a better feeling that you are in control - it would still be hard, but not so much more frustrating then challenging, just for the fact that I wouldn't feel like the controls are bad, but that I am (still) bad. :) I know that it's a skill to keep your finger down just the right amount of time, but I feel like those timings required in this game may be just a bit over the edge of the challenge/frustration line.

Also, like Super Hexagon, I think you should continue the game straight from the tutorial, not throwing the player back to the menus.

I rated it 5 stars.

ps: As a fellow developer - is this a WP8 or WP81 Silverlight app? I noticed the direct links to rate and review, and the WinRT we're doing for our own game Monkey Labour, doesn't seem to have any way to link directly to the rate and review page on the store.
    FVSHaLuan likes this.
    06-06-2015 04:23 AM
    06-19-2015 10:25 AM
    Thanks for your enthusiastic review. Sadly my boss already considered the game as failed. But maybe I should try to update with feedback from people.
    This game I made using Unity3D 5, personal edition and it is a WP8 Silverlight app.
    06-24-2015 11:09 AM