[FREE] [APP] Guide to Kingdom Hearts

dbG33K

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share an app that I just recently finished and submitted to the Store!

As a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, I wanted to create an app that players could use to more easily access some of the more complex and rewarding aspects of the game, without having to be glued to their computer with a million tabs open, frantically scrolling to find the right information!

Guide to Kingdom Hearts

Features include the following:

?Synthesis Guide - List of craftable items, including the required materials, which link to the Heartless that drop them.
?Leveling Up Guide - You choose which item you kept at the beginning (Sword, Shield, Staff) and you can see which level grants you which stats and/or abilities
?Equipment Guide - Every Keyblade, Shield and Staff obtainable, showing weapon specs, descriptions, and how to obtain.
?Magic Guide - Every Spell and Summon obtainable. Describes each, includes where/how to obtain and upgrade (for spells)

Screenshots: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vg5rmmuni0veyk0/AABOa7NchvF_nXrGRVVlTQ25a?dl=0
Link to Store Page: Guide to Kingdom Hearts | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

So, please check it out! I am a one-man team and I'd love to hear feedback from you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos