7 minute workout - Scientifically Proven Results [ ClipInMedia Windows Phone App ]

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Nice, but it would better if those "Scientifically Proven Results" are actually shown, mentioned, or at least linked.:wink:

This app is inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
This app is inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes.

Thanks, but I meant that it would have more impact if the links were actually included in the OP, and the actual results included in the app description.

I believe these are the links to the ACSM Publication you're referring to and another in Huffington Post.

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
i think you mean 7 minute exercise success stories you want to read, for that simply type in google ( 7 minute success stories ) you will find allot of stuff posted by real people - good and bad's both...

iSicle

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i think you mean 7 minute exercise success stories you want to read, for that simply type in google ( 7 minute success stories ) you will find allot of stuff posted by real people - good and bad's both...

...which would still be anecdotal and not scientific proof. :wink:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Were you replying to me? If yes, then no. I was specifically asking for scientific evidence.

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
How to Do the 7-Minute Workout

a new workout plan from researchers at the Human Performance Institute in Orlando, Fla., recommends a seven-minute exercise regimen.

on human performance institute you will find this statement
"The 7-Minute Workout is fast, simple and effective. Designed by Chris Jordan, Director of Exercise Physiology at the Human Performance Institute Division of Wellness & Prevention, Inc., the 7-Minute Workout combines high-intensity aerobic and resistance training using only body weight and limited rest, and is scientifically proven to provide better results than traditional programs in much less time."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99