Anti Theft Band Alarm

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I posted my first band app some time ago in another section of the forum, now that it has evolved and received some good feedback I thought that I should submit it here in the Devs Corner!

This is a pretty simple app for when you leave your phone unattended. If someone touches your phone and you are in BT range you are notified with a very long vibration sent to your Band.

The alarm can also trigger a sound on your phone.

Finally there is a bag-safe option for when you have your phone in a bag (possibly a closed bag) and someone opens it to steal the phone (actually it should also detect if anyone tries to just open your bag).

Moreover you can send a pause/resume buttons to your band so that you can stop and reactivate theft-detection from your wrist.

I hope someone is interested and please let me know what you think: Anti Theft Band Alarm | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

This app also works without Band and it works in background which is something that other non-Band anti-theft apps cannot do, so it could be useful to people not (yet!) owning a Band too.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
It really depends on environment.

When you are outdoor it should reach 20-30 meters.

Indoor it can be less with walls and doors, so when indoor you could use the app in a study-room when charging the phone or at the gym when leaving the phone at the main desk, or at home when parents/brothers try to see your messages :) ... just to give a few examples.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Just a free idea for you. Create other anti theft alarms that work with the band. For example, I am a photographer and sadly need to put my bag down in a room and move (leaving it unintended) around to work. I hate it. I know other companies make alarms for photo bags but I know none that work with the band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720