03-26-2016 11:11 AM
28 12
tools
    #ClipInMedia new app for #windowsphone
    Lock WhatsApp for #Windowsphone compatible app
    * Want to hide your chats?
    * Want to chat secretly?
    * Want to lock your WhatsApp?
    Safeguard your chats, videos, audios and photos in your Whatsapp, Have absolute privacy!
    Download this app today!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=v_yQlyxW

final-logo-copy-copy.png
    Last edited by Qasim Irfan; 10-14-2015 at 08:17 AM.
    ven07 likes this.
    06-16-2015 02:18 PM
    any reviews guys ? any body tried it ? let us know your suggestions how can we improve
    06-23-2015 06:27 AM
    Make it free app
    06-23-2015 06:40 AM
    As I understand from the description it is only creating a shortcut that asks for a password. But WhatsApp is still accessible from the app list without any password requirement, right?
    xandros9 and gpobernardo like this.
    06-23-2015 06:40 AM
    As I understand from the description it is only creating a shortcut that asks for a password. But WhatsApp is still accessible from the app list without any password requirement, right?
    Just like any other FREE applock app.
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-23-2015 07:13 AM
    you are 100% right, though max of time people usually check from start screen and going and finding in applist for first time user is not fast and hassle free
    06-26-2015 03:36 PM
    Make it free app
    it was free for first few days but now we made it paid and removed the ads...you can enjoy ad free app
    06-26-2015 03:37 PM
    Make it free app
    we have made the app free for limited time 0.99$ to FREE
    https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/s...c-7924aae55cf4

check the link in few hours
    06-28-2015 05:21 AM
    It's wasted v want app lock which cant be open even from app list
    06-29-2015 05:19 AM
    Its a waste app
    06-29-2015 05:19 AM
    It's wasted v want app lock which cant be open even from app list
    its clearly mentioned in the description, that it will lock whats app from start scree only as people usually open from start screen..
    applist lock is not allowed due to OS limitations
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-29-2015 06:12 AM
    Its a waste app
    its not a waste app due to the fact that max people take your phone and open apps from start screen
    06-29-2015 06:14 AM
    applist lock is not allowed due to OS limitations
    It has nothing to do with OS limitations. It has to do with WP providing a completely different mechanism to secure apps, one that actually works, because app lockers are terribly insecure. I can get around any app locker on Android.
    The primary security measure for such scenarios (lending someone else your device) on WP is called apps corner.
    Harrie-S, gpobernardo and xandros9 like this.
    06-29-2015 06:23 AM
    It has nothing to do with OS limitations. It has to do with WP providing a completely different mechanism to secure apps, one that actually works, because app lockers are terribly insecure. I can get around any app locker on Android.
    The primary security measure for such scenarios (lending someone else your device) on WP is called apps corner.
    very well written, do you have any suggestion to improve the lock whatsapp - app in current scenario ?
    a5cent likes this.
    06-30-2015 07:17 AM
    very well written, do you have any suggestion to improve the lock whatsapp - app in current scenario ?
    The reason so many people want an apps locker is not because it's good or secure, but because it's a well known and understood approach on Android. People with similar requirements on WP obviously look for something similar. The reason that approach is widespread on Android is , again, not because it's actually secure, but because that's the only "solution" the Android APIs allowed developers to create.

One of the biggest problems the apps corner has, is that nobody looking for an apps locker will stumble upon it. Not even the name "apps corner" sounds like it has anything to do with security. IMHO it's also not as easy to use as an apps locker app. Obviously, the app locker has a few problems...

Replicating the already poor apps locker approach on WP, where it almost completely breaks down, just isn't a good idea. IMHO the best any "apps locker" on WP can do is to turn itself into a tutorial:

- explain problems with app lockers
    - explain conceptual differences between app lockers and apps corner
    - explain the security advantages/usability disadvantages of apps locker
    - demonstrate how to best setup apps corner on WP and how to use it

At least that's my opinion.
    06-30-2015 08:15 AM
    Make it free app
    we have released free version of the app
    https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/s...a9?signin=true
    07-01-2015 04:14 PM
    yes thats right!
    07-03-2015 08:03 AM
    APP is free for limited time only!
    07-07-2015 04:29 PM
    Hello, Qasim.

Although we like to see new apps with interesting features in the store, I'm afraid that such "app lockers" fall under the category "misleading". If users start reporting your app as "misleading", you may soon run into trouble with your developer account in Microsoft. Take this as a word of advice (not a threat).

There are still some apps that aren't in Windows Phones that may be very attractive. For example, CamFind is one strong candidate, available both in iOS and Android - I've contacted them and it looks like an official app won't be arriving anytime soon. Now that will be an app that will be true to what it is supposed to do.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-17-2015 08:22 AM
    Hello, Qasim.

Although we like to see new apps with interesting features in the store, I'm afraid that such "app lockers" fall under the category "misleading". If users start reporting your app as "misleading", you may soon run into trouble with your developer account in Microsoft. Take this as a word of advice (not a threat).

There are still some apps that aren't in Windows Phones that may be very attractive. For example, CamFind is one strong candidate, available both in iOS and Android - I've contacted them and it looks like an official app won't be arriving anytime soon. Now that will be an app that will be true to what it is supposed to do.

thanks for the friendly advise, in descriptions of app we have clearly mentioned the app functionality how it works. max users understand that as well

CAMFIND : thanks for the awesome idea we will look into it
    gpobernardo likes this.
    07-18-2015 09:34 AM
    thanks for the friendly advise, in descriptions of app we have clearly mentioned the app functionality how it works. max users understand that as well

CAMFIND : thanks for the awesome idea we will look into it
    You're welcome. Thanks for including the "note" to users in the app description. However, as of this moment, the note is only in the paid version of the app (it is not in the free version). Still, thanks for sharing a free version with us.
    07-18-2015 10:15 AM
    You're welcome. Thanks for including the "note" to users in the app description. However, as of this moment, the note is only in the paid version of the app (it is not in the free version). Still, thanks for sharing a free version with us.

thanks for the point out i will re check and fill the data where needed
    gpobernardo likes this.
    07-23-2015 06:16 AM
    Just like any other FREE applock app.
    with the time we have received good response from the users
    08-04-2015 03:59 AM
    new version of the app is out - better design!
    https://www.windowsphone.com/en-ug/s...8-fb1bb7b5ca28
    gpobernardo likes this.
    08-11-2015 05:47 AM
    Why block WhatsApp?
    08-11-2015 02:11 PM
28 12