Smart Wallpapers Updates To QHD 2.5K Resolution wallpapers

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
1VMkR9k.png

Smart Wallpapers is an HD wallpaper search engine which brings you 100,000+ beautiful FREE HD content wrapped up in a smart elegant UI.

Some of its smart features:
  • 30 broad categories
  • Awesome 3D carousal Display
  • Smart Tags, fetches relevant tags for your searches
  • Color based filters
  • Smart Image Caching

EeAD8uL.png

Smart Wallpapers offer users my collection feature within the app where they can store a collection of their favorite wallpapers and access them offline. Additionally the app features a smart auto-resolution feature which saves the wallpapers in maximum possible resolution on the device. eg (800X400 px for 4 inch, 1280 x 720 for 5 inch).

Download: Smart Wallpapers (Free and Ad-Free)

PsCLzPT.png

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Smart Wallpapers, probably the smartest wallpaper search engine

I was thinking "smart" meant that the app automatically detects the phone color theme and provides wallpaper suggestions based on it, or that wallpapers are suggested based on one's preferences in social media similar to the interests feature in Cortana, or based on what the user frequently searches for using the phone, or at least automatically detects and suggests images related to the events based on one's location, e.g. news, weather conditions, tourist attractions, etc.

"Smart" is a more dynamic word, and so is "smartest"; but the app is not bad. :wink:

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

Except the cortana and color scheme fact, the app does exactly what you mentioned. The app has a smart tagging search engine which fetches all the relevant tags based on current loaded image. for e.g. ( if you search for a valid keyword ( assume naruto, anime character) then if you hit tags, the app automatically fetches for related tags to the event eg anime, men, naruto series, orange, red and more ). It works the same with color, tags in a particular section or any predefined tags. So once you start using the relevant tags the search results become more precise without needing the user to browse all the wallpapers. Another example would be a cat image you found in animals section, if you hit tags the app automatically returns matching tags like cat,tiger,lion, merry cat and more. Additionally the app saves image in maximum resolution of target device without any user prompt.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Well, not "exactly as I mentioned" since there seems to be no location-based results for images and events, tourist attractions nearby, and detection has to be automatic. Also there's no mention about results based on social media preferences.

I think it would be beneficial for your app to include the precise description you just mentioned: that the app has a mart tagging search engine which fetches all relevant tags... I'm aware it's in the bullet points in the app description, but a little more than a bullet point would be more convincing for the viewer to actually download your app. Just mentioning "smart" without telling the user why it is "smart" is usually not enough.

I mean, the app is posed as being "Smart", so make the word "Smart" your pivot point in making your app stand out from the rest. :wink:

P.S. You may want to fix that crashing issue in lower memory/resolution screens as soon as possible - your app will be smarter if it automatically adjusts its use of resources to prevent such crashing issue.

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, I get you. I 'll make it more clearer and working on the fix for lower processor screen :smile: it will be coming soon.

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Heyy everyone, I'd like to inform you about a significant app update to Smart Wallpapers.

Recently launched Smart Wallpapers HD wallpaper browser gets a major specs boost. After receiving multiple user requests for higher resolution images the app developers have released a significant booster update. Auto resolution feature has been updated above HD(1920X1080)px to a full QHD 2.5K Resolution (2560 X 1440)px. The new update will save wallpapers on all target devices in QHD format. With the new update, your favorite wallpapers become more lively giving you an in-depth zero blur vision even on full zoom.

A demo pic taken from my Lumia 520 in QHD.

Mkyq05U.jpg
B2wGLli.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss