[FREE|GAME] SWIRLY - incredibly easy to play, but not so simple to win

creamsoftware

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi all!

Today I've been accepted by James as developer so I would like to take this opportunity and show off my game that is available for the Windows Phone platform. I've been working on the game for several months in my free time (I'm an indie dev) and it's quite successful. First I've been rewarded with the benefits of the Unity Offer for Windows Phone program and then I had a chance to be featured in some stores. This brought me twice more downloads on WP platform than on Android :) Now the game has been selected to the semifinals of the "Unsung Heroes" contest (22 games of 300 applicants) for games that are great but lost in the black hole of markets. Unfortunately the program is for iOS/Android only, but still worth mentioning to make you curious about the game ;-)

And now the game itself. It's a very easy to play, but not so simple to win game called Swirly. In the game you just need to release and drop a dot, a piece of pizza, a ball, a gift, a triangle, a square or other shapes in a specified color on a rotating wheel at just the right moment and match the color or shape. You can earn gems for hitting a matching color, but it is not as easy as it sounds! The wheels speed up over time and start to move on the screen, making them harder to match with all the shapes like triangles and dots. You will need a lot of focus and self-control to win. The game is of course free with IAPs but not required to have fun.

The game is available in 12 languages! All translations are from native speakers.

You can install it from Windows Phone store here:
http://windowsphone.com/s?appId=96324ee0-a837-4028-b86a-eda2cdaa0dc7
or by using the qrcode at the end of my post.

I really hope that WPCentral would decide to feature it on the homepage. The game is still not much popular (~17k downloads) but I can see a decrease in downloads stats so I'm a bit worried it will be burried in the dust like on the Android platform :( Hopefully not...

Here are some screens for encouragement:

mockup.jpg
screenshot_00.png
screenshot_03.png
screenshot_04.png
screenshot_06.png
screenshot_07.png
screenshot_01.png

QR Code for installation:
swirly_install.png

I hope you'll enjoy the game! :)

Members online