[APP] Traffic watcher

T_O_M

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi Everyone

TrafficWatcher is app for monitoring traffic on your favorite traces.
You can find out delay, traffic congestions, traffic accidents etc. on your way only by one click. Or you can set up automatic notification and app warns you at specified time in a case of any problem on your way. App supports Live Tile and lockscreen notifications. Now is in english, czech and german (thanks to NPadrutt :) language.

This is my first app for windows phone, so I will be glad for any suggestions on improvement. It's certainly not perfect, but I'm trying to continuously improve it and eliminate possible bugs :wink:

The trial version has the full functionality and all features, but contains ad.

Have a great day!

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Traffic-watcher%2F9NBLGGH2P140&token=yAWBEpMc

Update Win10

Hi again,
after many months of hard work, I released new version of Traffic watcher for Windows 10 (for mobile now). I hope that the App will be useful for someone of you :) Even though App is paid, has unlimited trial and you can use it as long as you want.

link

Update 2.6.7

New update brings fuel consumption log + other vehicles costs, backup on OneDrive, new notification bar and many other improvements.

Last edited:

T_O_M

May 18, 2015
Visit site
New update. Now is possible background update your routes and be informed about traffic situation (during a three-hour period).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa