I'm fine - Women Translator

"This app lets you better understand your partner when you ask her "what's wrong?" and she says she's fine (because, you know, she isn't!). To receive better translations you can also attach a photo of her. Her translated thoughts and photo can also be uploaded with your Facebook app (or any other social app installed on your device) to let your friends know how this app improved your relationship. (contact us via e-mail or in the app reviews if you want to see new possible translations in the next versions of this app!)"

Available for every windows 10 device (phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, xbox soon).

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=Q15o9C2a

This app was a simple prototype to experiment with some windows APIs I wanted to try. It is inspired by a funny article released on a well known italian satirical website.

Please help me add new possible random translations in the comments and, if you can, leave some good/decent review on the store :)
    11-30-2015 06:54 AM