Evo Explores - the game inspired by Monument Valley!

Pedro Nunes

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Do you still have keys :p XD

EDIT: OMG thanks a lot for the keys.
Well you picked up the right guy, i always leave my opinion in almost all apps and games on Windows store, so you can be sure that in some hours you could expect a feedback there.

For now nice optimization, its silky smooth and seems to have a very good art style.
About the gameplay will take a while to review.

Great job :)

Last edited:

Pedro Nunes

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I was playing a little bit now the first world and the second.
And let me tell you this reminds me a lot of "FEZ" videogame.

I'm not sure how indie you are, if you have a team or it was just you to develop, but puzzle wise, gameplay, soundtrack and even an option to lock the framerate to 30fps to save battery, well its a very good game.

I was seeing the monoment valley on the store and you seem to rip it off, even on art style, altough you have done a pretty good job doing it.
I expect you give us something original by your mind next time.

I will give you 5* on the store the game clearly deserve it.

Kiril Kuzyk

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure how indie you are, if you have a team or it was just you to develop
I think I'm deserving to call my self an indie :)
I have a friend of mine who made 2D graphics and concept art and the other friend who made a site and server. All other things are done by myself.

Will do my best, thanks!

Pedro Nunes

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
What my PC Gamer eye tells me is that the game runs at 60FPS without save battery.
Altought with power save battery on, seems to be running locked at 30FPS, but only our dev can confirm that, but makes sense, because if you are locking the framerate to half of it was running, the CPU/GPU won't need to be that much aggressive on processing and so less power is necessary from your battery.

Mark Baker3

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Love monument valley and was sad when I finished it. This is great for the fans. Much kudos to you. Impressive. Ps.... Got keys please? ☺

Kiril Kuzyk

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
What my PC Gamer eye tells me is that the game runs at 60FPS without save battery.
Altought with power save battery on, seems to be running locked at 30FPS
You are absolutely right! 60 when off, 30 when on. The casual player will not notice the difference but for more experienced gamers the difference is obvious. I left that to players to decide.

DarthSidiousPT

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi Kiril, i've finished the game today, and i just want to let you know that i loved it, it's definitely worthy of a 5-Star review. I liked the K7 (?) game mechanic and i've liked even more of the 2 character levels (i was hoping for more levels with this kind of gameplay). The only thing that bugged me, was that the sound was too low, usually every game i play i use the Multimedia Sound Setting on something like 7 or 8 in 30 (max), in this game i had to ramp it to at least 18 or something like that to be audible (not talking about only music, but sounds too).
I also have a question: if i uninstall the game, do i have to re-enter the code again to unlock the full game? (i suppose i have to do that).
Either way, hope we can see a sequel or more levels in a near future!
Congrats!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb